Chapter 18

He doesn't remember me!! How! What could they have done. Maybe he is being watched and had to lie, to protect me. I highly doubt it though. I am still running but I see a bench and sit down on it, I pick my feet up and left my shoes on the ground. I also turned of my perception filter so that I am who I am now.

I am El the last time lady of Gallifrey, to not be able to return. I wasn't shot by a Dalek I was shot by a high councilmen because I refused to fight. Forcing me to change, also in a way makes you think better. The Doctor was then there to save me, because I was regenerating right on the battle field. He took me into his TARDIS and I was able to change. However I prefer this body. With my long yet short wavy black hair and crystal blue eyes.

I was in a ball on the bench and crying my eyes out. Memories of Jack and I together kept flashing in my mind, which only made me cry more. I heard foot steps coming my way very fast and I didn't look up, I just knew it was Jack.

"Hey" he said stopping in front of me with a bit of regret in his voice, but I didn't respond.

"El, please talk to me I didn't know. I cant remember, El" I cut him off.

"It is Nurse to you. I don't care if you can't remember I care about how rude you were. If You lost your memory you should've told me instead of yelling at me about how many people you have fucked. But guess what, if that is you then I don't want you back. I don't want anything to do with you! Especially if you can't remember me that's golden because now you don't have to get over me. I hate that you are like this" I motioned at him "if you ever remember me you will know you just made a huge mistake. I will not help you get back your memory unless you remind me of the Jack I fell in love with. So take back your stupid ring, and just leave me alone" I shouted as I threw off the ring to the ground then I grabbed my shoes and marched off toward the bar.

As I made it back I saw Doctor and River sitting inside, I walked right passed them and up into my room, locking the door behind me.

"Buddy I just want to run. Please let me go" I cried out and laid on my bed

'I can't I am sorry, but time travel or just jumping somewhere else is dangerous. You have to face this' he said in my head.

"El" River knocked on the door

"What"

"Let me in, I want to help" I did let her in maybe she can help me feel a little better.

"Ah she is letting us in" Doctor said, but River shut the door and then soniced the lock.

"My screwdriver" the Doctor yelled.

"Now deer, tell me what did you do" she said and I sat back on my bed.

"How do you know I did something"

"You are not wearing your ring" I let out a big breath and she sat next to me.

"I yelled right back at him. I basically told him that if he lost his memory he should've said something from the start instead of telling me how many people he has shagged. I also told him I wouldn't help him with his memory until he shows me he is still the man I fell in love with. I don't to turn him into what I want if he doesn't know who he is"

"Forgive him, help him remember" she said

"I want to forgive him but he doesn't know me so he doesn't exactly know what to appoligize for" I said and a tear rolled down my face "I feel like both my hearts are torn in two"

"Oh come here" River said and pulled me into a hug "he will know he made a huge mistake once he remembers. You will have him around your finger, because he will feel so bad" I chuckled a bit.