Chapter 14

"Jack wake up" I shook Jack awake

"What is it" he asked, I pointed to his vortex manipulator.

"Oh" he seemed shocked "hold on to me"

I did as I was told and he zapped us to his house in Boeshane Peninsula. He ran inside the closet and got dressed, I did the same.

"I have to go to work. I will be back tomorrow" he kissed me on the cheek and zapped away.

'Buddy' I shouted

'I am coming' he responded, within seconds Buddy was in front of me and disguised himself as a white marble statue to match the black, white, and red decor.

'Jack had to go to work'

'I know'

'Smarty pants' I mocked

'Oh my oh my'

'What'

'I am sorry.. So terribly sorry'

'Whats wrong'

'Your future. I am so terribly sorry'

'Why'

'I can't tell you now can I. But I will say, if you are in trouble don't look at me. Nothing can hurt me, no one can hurt me'

'You are scaring me' I cried in my head. What is so bad that he is saying don't worry about him. Is this it does Jack die... Does Jack never come back.

I ran into Buddy and fooled with the controls

"Take me to tomorrow" I demanded

Buddy obeyed and I was now in the next day, I stepped out of the Buddy exactly 24 hours since he left and no sign if Jack. I went to the couch and began to cry.

'El please' Buddy began to talk to me but I blocked him out.

I just kept crying, it must be Jack.. He must be gone...

Soon I felt the couch slouch next to me, and arms wrapped around me.

"El, please tell me what's wrong" a familiar voice said

I turned my head and it was Jack. My eyes widened and I hugged him and then kissed him. I was no longer crying, but now I am mad at my TARDIS, I let the mental barrier down

'I tried to tell you' Buddy said

"Jack was not dead, what else could you be sorry for about my future" I screamed

'Let him answer that'

"Jack" I turned to face him.

"I had to go make sure George Washington didn't commit suicide at a young age" Jack spoke "but that's not all, the time agency found out I was with you.. They said if I don't end it they will"

"What, no they can't"

"El they can do anything they want. But I will make sure they don't harm you" he said sincerely.

"Okay" I said.

....

..........

••••••••• NEXT WEEK•••••••••

It has been a week and Jack has been gone a lot going on missions, and there has been nothing new on what the Agency will do.

Finally Jack came back and we had dinner. Afterwards we went to bed, in the morning once I was dressed Jack ran to me and put his fingers on his lips.

'They are here' he mouthed

I nodded and crouched in the corner of the massive closet.

Jack stayed next to me, and held me in his arms.

'They are coming' Buddy spoke 'this is what I am sorry for'

'Thanks Buddy' I said 'I will still be with you always'

'I know, but behind you is a perception filter. Grab it and put it on, you will need to look like your last regeneration'

I didn't hesitate and did as Buddy said. Once it was on and set Jack kissed me on the lips.

'They have found you' Buddy said m

"I love you Jack" I whispered

"I love you too"

"Can't you send us out"

"No, it is low on charge. We won't make the trip"

Suddenly people barged into the huge closet and walked our way. Then I remembered we were on a hatch that if we release drops us to the pool.

'Send me my sonic'

Buddy was able to send it to me and I opened the hatch and we fell into the pool.

"We have a better chance to fight here" I spoke

"I forgot about that hatch"

"Glad I didn't" people began to enter the pool area and came to us.

One punch after the other I blocked and I knocked one out, then I felt a sharp pain in my back and my eyes began to get heavy. I fell to the floor. I saw Jack who kept fighting. Arms wrapped around me and began to carry me away, Jack saw and fell to his knees and put his hands above his head. They put electric cuffs on him, and my vision went blurry.

"I will find you.. Remember that. No matter how far or how long I will find you" he cried out. Then blackness everything black.

AN: more chapters to come

Very wibbly wobbly