Chapter 19

I can remember a bit more and my heart sped up when I got close to her. Yet still I feel like I am missing more. I am missing feelings, I had some feelings for Rose but it wasn't love, it was lust and a crush nothing more. But Ellen, something about her is different. When she kissed me I felt my heart speed up. I know she isn't lying but still it seems like it is too good.

Even of I do remember will she ever forgive me, I might not forgive me. I should've known I was missing someone, and not something. The first impression I gave her when she saw me again was me being a complete douche.

"Jack lets go find a teen hang out, more like an alley" River recommended "Doctor, El go see if the cops know anything about her"

"Why are we going together" I asked and motioned between River and I

"Because" she said and pulled me out if the room down stairs and walked me out

"Where to" I asked

"A shady corner" she kept marching "oh and I need you to get more memories back before El pushes you away"

"What do you mean push me away, isn't this my fault" I asked "I am pushing her away."

"Are you really though" River looked at me. "When I first met you two together, she was turned human because of what she did. But then the rift open and you saved her. Both of you felt drawn together, but it was the Doctor who finally realized who she was. Your memories will come back when you recognize there is something more than just remembering"

"But if I can't remember her how am I supposed to have feelings toward her"

"There is more to remember than just the past" River said, what is with the cryptic talk.

"Isn't there a way to remember easily"

"There are two, one is you die"

"I die lots"

"El has to kill you and look you in the eye"

"Oh..."

"The other is ask her on a date, some place nice. Like Rocky's"

"Okay" I said, finally we come to a circle of teens in a circle. I hear screams and repulsive words.

"Come on hit me b***h, I know you can't" a girl screeched

"You don't know me" another snapped

"Cat fight" a guy hollered, River and I were close enough to see two girls throwing punches at each other.

"Ya so go back where you came" as I got closer I realized she had short blue hair.

"I can't" a blond girl said "and besides you are just jealous your boyfriend likes me more"

"He does not" bluey shouted and threw another punch

"Then why was he moaning my name last night" the blond smirked

"Go break this up" River said

"Not till we know it is her" I said, I am betting on the blond girl.

"You better take that back he would never" the blue haired girl said and turned to one guy

"Sorry" he said and scratched his hair

"Told you"

"You slept with Cat that slut" she screamed

"Time to step in" I said and ran into the circle.

"Oh no" one guy said

"Well everyone sit down" I ordered

"Or what"