Chapter 10

"El please no wale up" I said as a tears formed in my eyes "you can't leave me"

"Everyone clear away from this area" River shouted, everyone quickly obeyed.

"Jack, I am sorry but you need to put her down" Doctor said

"No! Listening to you has caused this. She would still be alive safe with me"

"She can regenerate" River said

"What does that even mean" I yelled "she has 6 left"

"Lives, she has 6 more times of dying before she is actually dead. This makes five left" Doctor said

"But she is dead, look. She is not breathing, and she has no" I paused and checked her pulse. It was so faint but it was there.

"She still has a pulse" I smiled

River pulled out a gun and shot El twice, on two different parts of her chest.

"Now both hearts stopped. She will be able to regenerate now"

"You killed her" I moved the hair out of El's face and kissed her still warm lips. Suddenly her eyes opened and she began to breathe

"Jack" she said and stood up, there was a yellow light surrounding her.

"Jack move away" the Doctor shouted.

I backed up to where he was, and suddenly she out stretched her arms and the light engulfed her. She screamed out in pain, and suddenly the light vanished and the girl in front of me looked different. Same height and breath taking body, but she was a pale but yet not at the same time with black wave hair that went a little past her shoulders. I ran up to her and she stared into my eyes, which hers were now an ice blue that would make any guy swoon.

"Hello El" I said and crashed my lips against hers. After the kiss El smiled hugely.

"One am I old, two am I blond" she asked

"You look around the same age, and no you are not blond" I smirked

"Goodness well I have never been blond"

"At least you have been ginger" the Doctor pouted.

"Well there are still the Daleks at hand" I said

"Oh well, actually we can take care of that. We just need a Dalek virus, none of them are pure. It will kill the Dalek part and the Catkind part will still be alive" El said.

Drake came up to us and we explained it all. The Doctor knew of a sickness that would actually affect the Daleks. It was a poison from a plant that the Catkind are immune to. So River and I quickly designed a bomb to spray the poison out. River used her manipulator and transported it inside the globe and set it off and left. She made it back and we left into the Tardis El and I went into hers and saw the Dalek part die and the Catkind return.

The Doctor and River asked us if it was clear and we said yes. The Doctor came over into El's TARDIS.

"We took care of the Daleks, if they come back my TARDIS will alert us"

"I know" El said

"Goodness nothing is news to you, mrs I can talk to the Tardis whenever I please" the Doctor mocked

"You are jealous" she said "and it is okay Doctor. Your Tardis loves you very much" the Doctor smiled and walked back toward his Tardis

"Get some sleep, we are going to Space Florida tomorrow" he said as he closed the door. I instantly picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

It was just as I remember it ocean blue walls and a bed that is so soft you wouldn't believe. I laid her down and got on top of her and kissed her moving our lips in sync. She weaves her fingers in my hair and brazed her tongue on my lip, I allowed entrance and it was amazing. I broke the kiss and kissed her neck in her sweet spot and she let out a moan. I put my moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her, and she took mine off. I kissed her lips again and slowly worked at taking off her pants, after that she moved me so I was on the bottom and she kissed down my neck and to my chest and her hands worked at my pants, as soon as my pants were off she kissed me one last time on my lips got off and snuggled under the covers.

I smirked at the tease and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close and drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.