Chapter 28

Jack's POV

"Doctor where will we go?" I asked

"I want to see something cool on my first and hopefully not my last" Kurt said "I still can't believe I am in a spaceship" okay if I wasn't with El I still wouldn't shag this guy, he is too... How can I say it, he is like a small dog that squeals.

"So Doctor what did River tell you. I know she told you something, so she must have told you where to take us" Mickey said

"Yes, River did tell me where to go. And it will be difficult because I have to enter the lock at a precise time or else it won't be pretty" Doctor said and messed with controls. Suddenly the TARDIS jerked harder than I ever felt it, then it felt like we landed.

"We are here, after all these years. Never thought I would get to be back here" Doctor said huffing out a breath in disbelief and ran out of the TARDIS.

"Doctor where are we" I asked when I followed him out, looking around I saw a broken glass dome, trees burnt down, the ground looked like fire but it was cool. The sky was a burnt orange with smoke. There were piles of ash in random places, there was destroyed armor everywhere. Then I turned my head and saw a garden, but it wasn't just any garden. The trees were TARDISes, everywhere.

"Doctor I thought you could never come here again" I said

"I can, but I always told myself I could never come back here. The guilt of what I did was too much, I did this. I destroyed my home. My family. I destroyed Gallifrey. I killed my granddaughter who was supposed to be on earth. She hid in her room and came out. She came out to a battle zone. She wondered around and I ran back to my TARDIS after i inserted the bomb outside. I went back in and pressed detonate, then I heard her scream. I wasn't by the door. By the time I opened it everything was done, Gallifrey was gone, everybody was killed. Only TARDISes survived" Doctor said and a few tears ran down his face.

"Doctor you did what was right, it might be wrong. But it was right. You told me of how they became, what you did was right" I said as my hands held onto his shoulders keeping his eyes at mine.

"Thanks Jack" he said.

"Your welcome" I replied back.

"Now River what she told me it does involve staying here and cleaning up the gazebo area. Moving everything away, and clearing it out" Doctor instructed

"Why specifically here" I asked

"Ellen Lawrence the Miss of Gallifrey, that is the reason it must be here" Doctor said and as he said her name alone, the TARDIS trees whispered out loud and glowed for a second.

"Wow, do that again" Kurt said in awe

"So her name, she helps raise these guys. But that still doesn't answer why it has to be here" Mickey said

"It's because of who she is, that it has to be here" a whispery voice said in my head. I looked around everyone else heard it as well

"Well then who exactly is she" I asked

"The rightful leader of Gallifrey. Only here will her marriage be legitimate and the only place where she can achieve her destiny" the voice said again

"What destiny" Doctor asked

"We can't tell, she has to chose. There are two realities, one where it is fixed and one where it isn't. She must decide" the voice said, who I assume to be a TARDIS.

"Jack he isn't the TARDIS" Doctor said out loud.

"What" I said

"You can't see" Mickey said pointing to something.