Chapter 1

Readers P.O.V

I was walking to school, my bag over my shoulder, and my h/c hair brushed over my face. I moved my hair as I walked but stopped as I heard several girly chuckles come from behind my back.

"Oh look who it is girls. Little miss freak"

I sighed. I didn't have to turn around to see who it was. This was a normal morning routine for me. Wake up, get ready, walked to school and get attacked by girls who only got attention from their looks.

"What do you want?" They began to laugh and walked closer to me. I backed away, afraid, knowing that they were going to hurt me, either physically, mentally or both.

Zalgos P.O.V

Being in my human form made it so much easier to kill. I chuckled as I walked around the unsuspecting humans. What a pathetic species, I thought to myself. They see a pretty face and they consider them trust worthy. I brushed my raven hair off of my pale face as my red eyes scanned everyone I could see then smirked. They would all be dead soon. And I would enjoy hearing their screams.

Reader P.O.V

They grabbed me and pushed me over, onto the hard ground and I hit my head slightly and winced.

"Why would we want anything from you bitch?" I began to tremble and looked up at them, fear filling my eyes.

"If you don't w-ant anything then l-eave me alone" They looked at me and then one of them grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. A light scream escaped my lips mixed in with a few whimpers.

"YOU DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO BITCH!" One of them then slapped me across the face, causing my cheek to sting and go slightly red.

Zalgos P.O.V

I continued to walk until I heard a scream. I usually enjoyed hearing the screams of humans, but this scream was different. It was filled with more dread and sadness than fear. I turned around and saw a bunch of female humans picking on a girl. For a human she was rather attractive, which I found very odd as I usually didn't find beauty in humans. I was going to walk away, she was just another human, but then I thought to myself for a moment, an idea growing in my head. If I gained her trust I could use her. I smirked and walked towards them.

Readers P.O.V
I closed my eyes, ready for them to hurt me again, but I never felt any pain. I opened my eyes a saw a man standing in front of me. He was tall, and had fairly pale skin. His hair was black, with streaks of red going through it. Though I was terrified, I could feel a light blush spread across my cheeks as the sight of him. He then spoke, his voice threatening but also smooth as silk.

"What do you think you are doing?" For a moment they all stared at him and one of them smirked.
"Why the hell would you care goth? Move out of my way" the bully pushed him and went to grab a handful of my hair, but he quickly grabbed her wrist and threw her against the ground. My eyes widened and the other girls looked at him In shock.
"I suggest you stop picking on this girl or you will wish none of you were ever born" I trembled lightly as he was very intimidating and the other bullies ran off. The one on the ground growled
"See you bitch" she then ran off and the man sighed. I stared up at him for a moment until he turned around and faced me, my heart beating faster and the blush darkening in my face.

(Hey guys this is my first fanfic, so please tell me what you think in the comments, and suggest any others that you would like me to write in the future XD)