Chapter 19

Readers p.o.v

I was so afraid. Lucius a demon? I didn't want to admit it was true. I wished that it was just a dream. But it wasn't a dream. He was a demon. And he was standing in front of me, staring at me with his demon eyes. I looked up at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked at me, sadness written all over his face,

"Y/n I...I...I don't know...I was afraid...afraid you would fear me"

"Well now I'm afraid. If you had told me earlier..."

"No you cant say that Y/N. You would have still feared me" I was slightly angered

"How do you know that? How do you know how I would have felt!"

"I don't know, but how do you know that you wouldn't have been afraid?!" I flinched slightly as he raised his voice and he sighed. I closed my eyes and looked away from his direction. "Y/n please look at me" I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. "You know I would never hurt you.." He went to stroke my cheek but I backed away from him. I didn't know if I could trust him anymore. It went silent for a moment. "You really are afraid of me...." I nodded my head slightly.

Zalgos p.o.v

I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand her fearing me. I backed away from her slightly, not wanting to scare her more.

"Y/n I love you, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you...I would never ever hurt you and I want you to know how much you mean to me..." I opened my eyes and looked at him

"Zalgo...I just don't know if I can trust you right now..." I sighed. What could I do to make her trust me?

"Y/n please..please don't be afraid of me.."

"I cant help it...you didn't tell me the truth...just give me some time...okay?" I looked at her and felt tears build up in my eyes. She was asking me to leave? Did our love mean nothing? I walked to her and pulled her to my body and she struggled against me. "Zalgo get off me!"

"Why are so afraid of me? I have done nothing to hurt you! Yes I'm a demon but I thought you loved me! I thought you trusted me! Was that all fake!" I didn't want to shout at her, but I didn't understand.

"Zalgo stop it! You don't understand, your not human!" She pushed me off her and ran upstairs.

Readers p.o.v

I ran up to my room and locked my room. I don't even know why I was so afraid. I did still love him and it hurt that I was hurting him. But at that moment I was too afraid to think. I heard a knock at my door.

"Y/n please let me in..." I shook my head

"Zalgo, I'm sorry..." I could hear that he began to cry and I felt a pain in my heart. "Zalgo..I just need some time..to process all this..eventually I will.." I then heard him run away from the door and then I heard my front door slam shut. I sank down to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest and cried. "What have I done?..."

Zalgos p.o.v

I ran out of her house and into the woods near to her house before anyone saw me. I ran deep into the woods and then sat by a tree and cried into my hands. I had messed up. She was now afraid of me. I should have told her the truth when I had the chance. But it was too late. "What have I done?..."

(Thanks for reading, comment your suggestions down below XD)