Chapter 22

Zalgos p.o.v

I ran out of Y/n's home, back through the woods, to an abandoned shed, which Jeff used to murder his victims in from time to time. He had to be there. There was no where else he could have taken her. I reached the cabin and ripped the door, and was met by the eyes of Jeff.

I growled and then pounced on him and he fell to the ground as I strangled his neck again. He just laughed and kicked me hard in the stomach and I smashed into a wall. We both panted as we ran towards each other. He got his knife out, and I had my claws. I was ready to spill blood. But then I looked over at Y/n.

The last time I almost killed Jeff, was the last time I saw her. I couldn't lose her again. I didn't want to make her anymore afraid of me, then she already was. Suddenly, Jeff smashed his fist against the side of my face and kicked me over. He pinned me down and held the knife over my face.

"Aw what's wrong Zalgo?" I just struggled against him. "Afraid that Y/n will hate you even more than she already does?" My eyes began to water slightly, and I growled and pushed him off.

"You don't know anything Jeffery!"

Readers p.o.v

I watched in horror. But not from the fact that Zalgo was demon. From the fact that Zalgo could die because of me. I struggled against the ropes that held my wrists and feet against the chair, but they were tied to tight. I looked up and Jeff had Zalgo pinned down again.

"Just give up Zalgo. Your unwanted. By me, by slender, and now by Y/n" Zalgo closed his eyes and i gritted my teeth.

"That's not true Jeff" He then looked over at me, insanity in his eyes

"What did you say bitch?"

"I said that's not true Jeff! I could never hate Zalgo!" He looked slightly shocked

"But he's a demon. He lied to you"

"Does it look like I care?!" I began to cry "I love him..." Zalgo's eyes widened slightly and he looked up at me

"Y/n....i-"

"ENOUGH!" Jeff walked over to me and put the knife back at my neck "Your too late Zalgo, Y/n is mine!" He lifted the knife and went to slice my neck open, but Zalgo moved fast and grabbed the knife, then plunged it into Jeff's stomach. He fell to the ground, and blood began to trickle out of his mouth.

"Y-y-you bastard..." He panted and held his stomach. I looked away from him, not wanting to see death in front of me. He looked up at Zalgo and then his head fell to the ground and his breath stopped. I began to cry slightly and Zalgo ran over to me, and ripped the ropes off and hugged me to his body tightly. I hugged him back as I cried.

"Z-Z-Zalgo, I'm sorry I pushed you away" He just hugged tighter

"Don't apologise, I'm the one who wasn't honest" I hugged him tightly and then looked up at him. He looked at me and I leant up and kissed his lips softly. After a moment I pulled away and smiled, tears still in my eyes. He smiled back at me.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Zalgo"

"Even as a demon?" I chuckled

"Even as I demon, I still love you, and I always will"

(Thank you so much for reading, this was my first fan fiction and I will miss writing it dearly, but I hope all you guys enjoyed it)