Chapter 6

Readers p.o.v

We sat there in silence for a while. It wasn't awkward though. It was quite relaxing actually. I enjoyed him being around, there was a sense of calmness in the air. He yawned slightly and I looked up at him.

"You want to go to bed?" He shook his head

"I'm fine" I nodded. Something seemed up, but I wasn't really sure if I wanted to ask.

"Are y-you okay?" He looked at me. I felt slightly scared.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" I shrugged and blushed slightly.

 "You just seem down" he went silent

Zalgos p.o.v

She noticed I was down. Maybe I could speak with her. Just not be so direct about it. It wouldn't hurt to. Maybe even get her to trust me more.

"I'm just confused at the moment" I said to her

"Confused about what?" I thought for a moment

"The other day I saw something about a killer, a eh documentary on the tv about a man who wanted to kill a woman, he had been stalking her for a while, but in the end he couldn't kill her, and I'm just confused as to why?" She looked confused herself 

"I see. Maybe he fell in love with her" my eyes widened

"Love?" That couldn't be what I was feeling, it just couldn't 

"Yeah. Love can make people do all kinds of things, that may be what stopped him" I nodded but was more confused. Had I fallen in love? It couldn't be true, but it made sense. She then looked at me.

"Have you ever fallen in love?" My heart stopped for a second. What should I say? I looked at her but couldn't find the right words.

"I...I eh...no...I don't know" I blushed, something I had never done before. I was showing weakness to a human. I was ashamed. She looked at me again.

"How can you not know?" I blushed more

"I don't know the feeling of love" she smiled

"Love feels good. It makes you care about that person more than anything, and it makes you happy to be around them. It makes your cheeks red when they are near and makes you want to be with them forever" I thought to myself. I couldn't deny it anymore. For me they were all true. I wanted her. I wanted her body, and I wanted her to be mine.

"Well then I am in love right now" she looked at me and smiled

"Really?" I nodded and leaned into her ear and then whispered 

"I am in love with you~"

(Awww how cute XD thank you for reading and comment your suggestions down in the comments, it would be a huge help)