Chapter 8

Readers p.o.v

I woke up to feel two arms around me. I froze slightly and opened my eyes

"L-Lucius?" He opened his eyes and looked at me

"What are you doing in my bed?" He smiled and stroked my cheek

"I got lonely in the spare room" I nodded and rested my head against his chest. Even though I was afraid, I did trust him in some weird way. Being around him made me feel calm, and safe, and that was something I hadn't felt with someone in a long time. I tried to get out of his hug, but he had a tight grip on me.

"Lucius I have to get up, I have school" he sighed and let go of me,

"How long will you be gone for?" He asked

"About 6 hours" he groaned and I giggled slightly. "Just find something to entertain yourself until I come back. There's the tv, or I have some books or you can go into town" I smiled and walked downstairs.

Zalgos p.o.v

Damn school. Means less time with y/n, and less time to make her fall for me. I sighed, but then had a thought. What if I went to school? In this human form I looked young enough, I was intelligent enough and I could act like a teenager, couldn't be a difficult task. I then walked down to find her.

"Y/n?" She looked at me and smiled

"Yeah Lucius?" I walked to her

"Do you think I could apply to go to your school?" She looked at me.

"Um sure but if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

"I am 18" that was a lie. I was actually around 1800 years old, but luckily I never aged. She nodded.

"You will be in sixth form with me then" I smiled at her. "I will come with you today" she shook her head.

"You won't be able to join today, you need to sign forms and everything" I shook my head and smiled

"Trust me I have my ways" she looked unsure but sighed.

"Okay then" she smiled and ran upstairs to get ready.

Readers p.o.v

I went upstairs to get ready for school, and Lucius stayed down stairs. I was excited for him to come to my school, but also worried. If the bullies saw him they might want revenge for him stopping them beating me up, and he might get hurt. But another thing, what did he mean by 'I have my ways'. The way he said it, just didn't sound right. But I shook it off. It would be fun to have him around and nice to have someone to be around. Once I got ready I walked downstairs to him.

"You ready?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yes I am" I smiled and walked out the front door and headed for school. He walked next to me.

"So, what subjects will you pick?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"For sixth form? You have to choose" he looked at me

"Well what do you take?"

"I take (subjects names)" he smiled

"I will take those subjects then, they sound interesting" I smiled at him.

Around 10 minutes later, we arrived and I smiled at him

"We are here" he nodded.

"So what do we do now?"

"I have to go to lesson, you will go and speak to the head teacher about moving here" I smiled. "I will take you now.

Zalgos p.o.v

I followed her to this head teachers office, and smirked. This would be too easy. We arrived at a door and she smiled then walked away.

"Good luck!" She ran off and I chuckled

"When your a demon, you don't need luck." I smirked and opened the door. This would be fun.

(Thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions, comment down below XD)