Chapter 13

readers p.o.v

I woke up with Lucius's arms around me, so I didn't move. I didn't want to wake him up. I looked up at his face and studied all his features. His dark eyes, pale skin, black and red hair. He was very handsome, I couldn't deny that. He then moved and pulled me on top of him and my face flushed bright red. I found it uncomfortable.

"Uh Lucius" He still didn't wake up, so I poked his face and his eyes opened slowly. He groaned and I giggled, but he was still holding me close. "Lucius please let go"

"why?" he groaned

"I don't like being on top of you, it makes me feel uncomfortable.." He sighed

"Fine.." he let go and I got off of him, but he then laid on top of me and laid his head on my chest. My face turned a darker red.

"Lucius get off!" He chuckled

"You said you found it uncomfortable when you laid on me, but you never said anything against me laying on you" I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy.

"This is more uncomfortable and your really heavy" He nuzzled into my chest and I looked away, my face blushing even more.

"But your comfy" He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. I just sighed and gave up trying to get him off.

Zalgos p.o.v

I was enjoying teasing her. She was adorable when she was annoyed, and I found it even cuter when her face turned red. I then nuzzled Into her neck and kissed it gently. Her face was already red and she looked away. I chuckled.

"You are adorable" She looked at me

"No I'm not" I smiled

"Yes you are" I kissed her lips as I brought her face close to mine and held the back of her head. She closed her eyes and kissed back. I kissed deeper then pulled back and smiled, as I had blushed ever so slightly "I love you y/n" She smiled back

"I love you too Lucius " I nuzzled into her neck again and she wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her.

"So, when do we need to get up for school?" She looked at me slightly confused

"Its Saturday, we don't have school"

"Oh okay"

"Did you go to school on Saturdays in your old school?" I nodded at her

"Yeah, I just stayed for longer, wanted the best grades" She smiled

"Fair enough, I could never do that, school is hell enough"

"Oh trust me dear, school is nothing like hell" She looked slightly shocked

"What did you say" I realised what I said and became slightly nervous

"n-nothing, don't worry about it" Dammit. I needed to be careful. I didn't want her to know. Not just yet anyway.

readers p.o.v

What did he mean by that? 'Nothing like hell' And why wouldn't he repeat himself. It was like he was afraid to repeat it, like he was hiding something. I wanted to ask, but something told me not to. Like I was afraid to know.

"So what should we do today?" He asked. I thought to myself.

"Why don't we go shopping? You need some more clothes anyway" He smiled

"Sure sounds good" He got up "I'm just going to and wash myself" I nodded and he walked out. I sighed with relief slightly. So many things were swimming in my mind and I didn't know what to do about it. I loved him. I did love him, but I was also afraid of him. There was something he wasn't telling me, and that fact that he wouldn't tell me scared me the most. I sighed and got out of bed and got myself ready.

Zalgos p.o.v

I walked to the spare room and shut the door and sighed with relief. "Shit.." I sat on the bed with my hands over my face. "I have to be more god damn careful, otherwise she will fear me" I breathed heavily and calmed down, but realised something. I had to tell her, and soon. If I left it too long, something would go wrong. I sighed and got ready.

(Thank you for reading, comment your suggestions down below XD)