Chapter 17

Readers p.o.v

About an hour after I arrived at the police station I had finished my talk with the officer and began to walk home. In a strange way I already felt safer. Like the smile mouthed killer couldn't touch me. But I sighed. I knew that wasn't true. The police could only do so much to help keep me safe. And what they could do wasn't enough.

I eventually arrived at home and opened my front door and walked inside. I was surprised that I didn't hear Lucius call to me, or see him come to me as he was so worried about me leaving. But I shook it off and walked into the living room and I felt my heart skip a beat as I began to tremble.

Jeff's p.o.v

A while after I broke into that bitches house she arrived home and looked petrified as she saw me. I just began to laugh to myself.

"Miss me bitch?~" I could see that she was shaking and I stood up and began to walk towards her. "I asked you a ques-"

"Leave her alone" I growled. Zalgo had returned from the kitchen and was glaring at me. Y/n began to cry and ran to him and hugged him tightly around the neck. He wrapped his arms around her and I laughed even more.

"What's so funny?" Zalgo growled at me

"You know what's funny Zalgo"

"Who's Zalgo?" Y/n looked over to me, in fear but also in confusion

"That's your boyfriends real name. I'm assuming he told you a fake name" She then looked up at him

"Lucius is Zalgo your real name?" I smirked as I could see he was frozen in place.

Zalgos p.o.v

Damn Jeff! I looked down at her but found that I couldn't speak and I then saw a slight flash of fear go through her eyes as she looked at me. I just held her closer and looked to Jeff.

"Who are you?" I didn't know what to do. All I could think to do was be Lucius, not Zalgo. Jeff just started laughing harder.

"Who are you?" He was mimicking me as he laughed "You are funny Zalgo" I could fell Y/n trembling against my body and I growled at him as I let go of her then pinned him to a wall.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but you need to leave now" Jeff laughed as he pushed me to the ground then ran past me. As I stood up my eyes widened slightly and I growled louder.

"Get off her..." Jeff had Y/n trapped in his arms and a knife at her throat. She was trembling and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"No" He smirked and placed the blade closer to her neck

"Jeff if you don't get off her now I will-" I then stopped speaking as I realised what I just said

"Jeff? How do you know my name?" Jeff laughed and Y/n looked confused and went silent. "And if I don't let her go what will you do Zalgo? Beat me up? You know you cant" I froze in place as I didn't know what to say, and Iooked at Y/n and the look on her face said it all. It was fear towards me.

Readers p.o.v

I was confused. I was so afraid. This 'Jeff' as Lucius or now Zalgo called him, knew who Lucius was. And there was something he wasn't telling me. And it made me afraid. Made me fear what he could be hiding. That feeling that I had before, when I first met him, that feeling that something was wrong, maybe it was never just a feeling. Because now I believed it. Something was wrong with Lucius. And I needed to know what.

I then felt the blade press against my neck and I heard Lucius growl again. It sounded almost demonic. I looked at him and swore I could see a slight red glow coming from his eyes. Jeff chuckled.

"What's the matter Zalgo? Cat got your tongue? Too afraid to admit who you are. That you are..." He then chuckled. "No. I think you should tell her yourself" He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, my neck fully exposed, as he placed the knife back at my throat. "So go ahead Zalgo. Tell her"

Zalgos p.o.v

I had no choice. If I didn't tell her who I was she would die. But then again I could tell her and she could still end up dead. But then I realised what I had to do.

"I will do you one better Jeffery" My body began to morph back into its demon form. Jeff would pay for what he's done to Y/n. No matter on the consequences. Jeff's eyes somehow widened and I heard him gulp. A few moments later I was my full demon form and I smirked towards Jeff.

"Hello Jeffery"

(Thanks for reading, leave your suggestions in the comments down below XD)