Chapter 10

Readers p.o.v

I saw my bullies and hid behind Lucius but my eyes widened. A guy stood with the girls in front of me and Lucius, and he looked strong enough to brake a boulder in half.

"Hi bitch" he walked forward towards Lucius "baby is this the guy that hurt you?" B/n nodded her head

"Yes he punched me across the face" I became angered

"That's a lie he never hurt you, he just pushed you away from me!" he looked towards me and growled

"So what you are saying my girlfriend is a liar? bitch" Lucius pinned him against a wall and growled louder

"don't you ever call her that again" he looked afraid and pushed Lucius off.
"So it's gonna be that way" he growled and punched Lucius hard across the face and my eyes widened. He fell over and I ran over to him
"Lucius" The boy chuckled and walked back to the girls.

"Cmon babe, let's go"

"But babe you hardly did-" he grabbed her hand and dragged her away. I hugged Lucius tightly around his neck.

Zalgos p.o.v

She hugged my neck and I hugged her back. Even though I had been punched I was in no pain at all, as it was a very pathetic punch. I could hear her cry softly.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"Thank you Lucius" I looked at her

"For what?" She smiled, her eyes full of tears

"You've saved me twice now, I feel like I want to do something in return" I smiled

"There is something you could do for me"

"What is it?" I smirked and leaned into her ear

"Will you go out on a date with me?" She went silent for a moment, but nodded.

"Okay Lucius. I will go on a date with you" I smiled

"Good"

Readers p.o.v

I wasn't sure about the idea of a date. I was still a little bit wary of him, but he had saved me, twice, and I couldn't ignore that he had feelings for me. That would just be unfair. He smiled.

"So where should we go?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"I don't mind" he thought for a moment.

"Why don't we go see a movie" I smiled

"Sure sounds fun. So when should we see a movie"

"Tonight" he smirked and I nodded.

"Okay" I began to walk out of school and he walked with me. I was nervous, but actually excited at the same time. It was hard to explain how I was feeling. He then grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I blushed.

"Aw your cheeks have gone red" he chuckled and I looked away. He chuckled again. "So what kind of movie would you like to see?" He asked. I looked at him.

"What about a horror movie" he smiled.

"Sounds perfect"

We carried on walking and reached my house, so I opened the door and we both walked in.

"I'm gonna go and get changed" I ran up the stairs.

Zalgos p.o.v

As she ran up the stairs, I smirked to myself. Tonight would be perfect. She would fall for me, and I could call her mine. I sighed happily and then walked up to my room that she had given me and got changed. Nothing too smart, but casual.

I walked down the stairs and waited for her, and a few moments later she walked down and my eyes widened. She looked stunning. She had her hair curled, and she was wearing some tight black jeans, and a black shirt. She smiled and blushed.

"Why are you staring at me?" She walked to me.

"You look lovely" she smiled.

"Thank you. You do too" I smiled.

"Why thank you my dear" I held her hand and walked out with her to the cinema.

Readers p.o.v

As we arrived at the cinema I looked up at him.

"What horror should we see" he thought fiit a second

"I heard of one called the forest, and that looks pretty good" I smiled

"Sure okay"

We went inside and bought drinks and sweets, and our tickets, the walked into the cinema room and sat down. The room was dark, and there wasn't a lot of people. He tapped my shoulder so I looked at him

"If you get scared you can hold onto me if you want" he chuckled and I nodded.

"Okay, but I think I will be fine"

The film started a few moments later and I looked at the screen, but I could feel Lucius looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me so much?" I whispered.

"I'm just waiting for you to get scared" he chuckled quietly and looked at the screen.

Then, suddenly, at one point in the film there was a huge jump scare and I grabbed onto his shoulder.

Zalgos p.o.v

She grabbed onto me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Aw poor baby" I whispered and chuckled. I could see her blush, even in the dark.

"Shut up" she whispered and tried to pull away from me, but I held onto her and she gave up and nuzzled into my shoulder. I smiled and continued to watch the film.

-after the film-

We walked out and she was shaking slightly.

"You scared?" she blushed and giggled.

"Maybe a little bit" I chuckled and held her hand and walked out of the cinema and outside. I turned around and smiled at her. She smiled back. I then leant forward and kissed her lips. She blushed, but didn't resist me. I felt happy.

(Aw so cute XD thanks for reading, comment your suggestions down below)