Chapter 9

Zalgos p.o.v

"Come in" I heard a voice say from the door, so I walked in. There was a woman sat by a desk and she smiled. "Take a seat young man" I nodded and sat down. "So what brings you here?"

"I would like to apply to join this school" she smiled at me

"Excellent, so what qualifications do you have?"

"Qualifications?"

"The grades from your previous school, that you recieved from your final exams" I didn't know what to say. I had never been to school and I had no idea what a grade was.

"Eh highest score on every exam"

"Well can I see your papers to prove it?"

"Papers?" She looked annoyed

"Is this a joke young man?" I was confused

"No why?" She stared at me for ages and then I had had enough, I turned out of my human form and pinned her to the wall.

Readers p.o.v

"What is the square root of 36' y/n?"

I was starting to get worried. Was it a good idea to leave him with the head master. I shook off the thoughts. He would be fine.

"Y/n can you answer the question?" I looked up at my teacher

"Yes sir, sorry sir, the square of 36 is 6" he nodded

"Well done, just pay attention" I nodded. I had to stop thinking about it or I would get in trouble.

Zalgos p.o.v

She began to scream, and then I covered her mouth and my eyes glowed bright red. Her eyes did the same.

"My name is Lucius Coopers, I am 18 years of age, and I have the highest score on every exam" she nodded

"Your name is Lucius Coopers, you are 18 years of age and you have the highest score on every exam" I smirked

"And I will be attending the same classes as y/n"

"And you will be attending the same classes as y/n" my eyes stopped glowing and I returned to my human form. She smiled.

"Well then Mister Coopers, let me show you to your classroom" I nodded and she walked out of the office, so I followed her.

We arrived at a classroom door, and she opened it. Everyone looked our way, including y/n.

"Hello sir, this is Mister Cooper he will be joining your classroom" the other students smiled and the teacher walked to me.

"Welcome Coopers, take a seat and I will come speak with you in a moment" I nodded and sat at a desk that was behind y/n. She turned around to face me.

"How?" She looked confused, and I smirked at her

"Like I said I have my ways" she nodded and turned back around to face the teacher. The lesson went on for a while until the teacher came to talk to me.

"So Mister Coopers, what are your strongest subjects?" I looked up at him

"All of them sir" he smiled and chuckled.

"A smart one then. I am looking forward to teaching you" I smiled

"And I am looking forward to be taught by you sir" he chuckled

"What's your name Coopers?"

"Lucius sir. And what is yours?"

"Mr Greenwell" I nodded and he walked back to the front of the class. That was easy. I didn't have to mind control him, and he already liked me.

-end of school-

I stood up and walked out with y/n. She looked up at me.

"Looks like you made a friend" I chuckled.

"Shut up" she giggled, but then looked serious.

"Be honest how did you get in?" I smiled

"I have my charms" she sighed and laughed

"Okay then Mister Coopers" we were both laughing until I heard a familiar voice.

"Oi new guy" I turned around, and I smirked widely. It was the bullies from before, and this time I wouldn't be so nice.

(Ohhh looks like another fight XD thanks for reading and comment your suggestions down below, it means a lot)