Chapter 15

Zalgos p.o.v

"That smile mouthed killer...." As she said that my heart froze up slightly. Jeff. He was coming for her and if he saw me, only bad things could come. I looked at her.

"Are you sure it was his voice?" She looked at me and nodded slightly. "I'm positive" I didn't know how to reply. If he found me shit would happen. I couldn't kill him, he was one of slendermans helpers, and I had been forbidden from harming any of them. But if I didn't stop him, he would harm y/n. I sighed and she looked down. "Should I go to the police?" I thought for a moment then nodded.

"That's a good idea" She smiled slightly "Should we go now?" She nodded.

"You stay here, I will just go" I looked at her confused

"Why?"

"I just...I would prefer to go alone...I will be fine"

"But what if he comes after you?"

"Then I will run and call the house phone, okay?" I sighed but nodded. She smiled and kissed my cheek then walked out of the house.

Readers p.o.v

I left the house and headed for the police station. I was nervous. He could have been watching me, He could have attacked me at any moment. But I continued to walk. I needed help and I didn't want Sebastian to worry. He had attacked the bullies and If he tried to attack the smile mouthed killer, he could have died. And I couldn't live with myself if he was killed.

A few moments later I made it to the police station and walked inside. I went to the desk and saw an officer.

"Hello officer, could I speak with you please" He turned around to face me.

"Speak to me about what?"

"About the smile mouthed killer, I think he's after me" He nodded then walked next to me.

"Follow me" I nodded and followed him into his office.

??? p.o.v

I stood behind a tree and waited for y/n to leave her house. Once she had I moved and found that her kitchen window was wide open.

"Stupid bitch" I chuckled to myself and climbed through the window and kneeled down on the floor and smirked. This time she would go to sleep.

Zalgos p.o.v

I sat in the living room and waited for her to return. I had never been so afraid. She could be in danger. She could be dead. I tried to shake off the thoughts, but it didn't work. Suddenly the phone rang and I ran to it and pressed multiple buttons until it answered.

"Y/n is that you?" I held the phone close to my ear.

"Yes, just letting you know that I am with an officer and I'm alright" I sighed with relief.

"Good"

"I will be back soon, okay? Bye" The phone turned off and I placed it back down.

??? p.o.v

I heard a voice. It sounded very familiar. I carefully walked to the door and looked through a small gap and my mouth opened wide. It was Zalgo, but as his human form. I then became angered. Y/n was mine to kill and I wouldn't let him stop me. I carefully opened the door.

Zalgos p.o.v

I smiled slightly, knowing y/n was safe, but then heard a sound behind me. I was about to turn around but I was slammed into a wall and a knife was placed at my throat. I heard a chuckle.

"Hello Zalgo~"

(Thanks for reading, leave your suggestions in the comments down below XD)