Chapter 2

Readers P.O.V

We stared at each other for a few moments before he held his hand down to me.

"Are you okay my dear?" I nodded, and looked down, trying to hide my ever growing blush.

"Y-yeah I'm okay, thank you" I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. For a moment we stared into each others eyes, and I felt like his face was getting closer to mine, as he brushed his hand against my bruised cheek.
"A-are your sure? Your cheek has a rather large bruise against it" I nodded
"I-it's fine" he then kissed my cheek which made my eyes widen and my blush grow even darker. I could feel his arms wrap around my and I looked down and saw the time on my watch, which made my eyes widen.

"I'm going to be late" I got out of his grasp "Thank you for saving me, but I'm sorry I have to go" I then ran off, and headed towards the school. I felt bad for leaving him, he had just saved me, but I couldn't be late, not again.

Zalgos P.O.V

As she ran further and further away I smirked to myself. She had to be one of the most innocent humans I had ever met. I chuckled, its like someone could snap her like a twig. And I wanted that someone to be me. I looked towards the way she ran and turned away, slowly walking.

"See you later my dear"

Readers P.O.V

I arrived at school and ran through the halls, heading for my class room. Everyone looked at me and some laughed but I didn't care. I then reached my class room and threw open the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late miss!" Everyone in the classroom stared at me.

"Late?" She said "Your 5 minutes early y/n" I looked down at my watch and sighed. I was 5 minutes early. The heat of the moment must have made me see the time wrong. Or did I just want an excuse to get away. I sighed and went over to my desk and sat down, ignoring the sniggers from people around me. Another day of hell.

Through out the day, I had people ask me if I  was mental, or was taking drugs because my head was always a mess, but for that one day I ignored them all. The man that saved me, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Something about him made me want to stay away from him, but also wanted to draw me closer to him. Like a dove feathered raven. He looked gentle and kind in the outside, but probably had some dark secrets within. I quickly brushed away all thoughts of him and began to work.

When school finished, I walked out of the front gates, and the bullies didn't even come close to me, and kept their distance from me, but I could still feel their death glares stare down upon me. I ignored them and went back down the same route I took to get to school, but this time someone else was there. I couldn't see their face, they had a hood up that was covering it, but they somehow seemed familiar. They then stood up, pushing them self of the tree they had been leaning on and looked in my direction.

"Hello again my dear, miss me?"

(Thank you so much for reading, if you have any suggestions about this story comment down below, and tell me what you think XD)