Chapter 7

"I am in love with you~"

Readers p.o.v

My eyes widened. He loved me? I didn't know what to say in return.

"You love me?" He nodded.

"If what you just said are true feelings of love, then yes" I continued to stay silent until he chuckled.

"Now what about you? How do you feel about me?" I opened my mouth to speak, but shut it. I liked him. He was nice, attractive, good to talk to, but I had only just met him, and I wasn't sure how I felt about him yet.

"I eh..." He chuckled and put his hand on my cheek, and my face went a bright red.

"It's okay, I understand, let's give it time" what did him mean by 'let's?' Did I have no choice? He smirked at me and stroked my cheek, so I grabbed his hand and took it off.

"What do you mean by that? His face went very close to mine and I suddenly became afraid.

"This is the first time I have ever been in love, so I will not let you go~" he purred into my face

"B-but I don't know how I-"

"That's why I said let's give it some time. I will win your heart eventually just let me try." I didn't know how to react. Something felt...wrong, but I couldn't tell what. It's like I could sense there was something evil within him, but I just didn't know, and that made me slightly afraid. So I nodded my head.

"Okay.." He smirked and kissed my cheek and I blushed again.

Zalgos p.o.v

She would either love me, or die. Love was a new feeling to me and I didn't know how to react to it. I could feel that she feared me, so I would have to try hard to make her fall for me, but no matter what I wouldn't let her go. She would be mine in the end, whether she liked it or not. She yawned.

"Lucius, I think it's time we went to bed" I nodded at her

"Sure" she smiled slightly.

"There is a spare room upstairs for you to stay in" but I wasn't planning on going in there. I nodded and followed her and walked into the spare room.

Readers p.o.v

After he went into the spare room, I walked into my own room and sat on my bed and sighed. I was so confused. He seemed so nice, and basically perfect, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. I shook it off and got into a pair of p/c pyjamas and snuggled into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

Zalgos p.o.v

About 10 minutes after she led me to the spare room, I walked out and knocked on her door. There was no answer so I opened it and there she laid asleep in bed. I smirked and walked over to it and got under the covers next to her, then held her close to my body. She snuggled slightly into my chest and I sighed happily, then my eyes glowed a brighter shade of red, and I laughed very quietly.

"You will be mine~"