Chapter 4

Reader p.o.v

We walked for a while as we talked about different things until we reached my house and walked to the front door.

"Nice house" he said as he walked to the front door

"Thank you" I smiled at him "I live alone so, it will be nice to have some company"

He smirked slightly and I noticed, which made my heart stop slightly from fear but I ignored it and opened the front door and walked in.

"Come in!" He nodded and walked into my house, into the front room.

Zalgos p.o.v

As I walked in I smirked 'such a fool' I thought to myself 'she lives alone and she had invited me in, this will be too easy' I walked over to what looked like a living room and sat down on one of the sofas and watched her. I couldn't help think that for a human she was very unique. She was pretty and had a good heart, something that I didn't see often in a human. She then sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" She said to me. I smirked

"Yes I'm fine, thank you" she smiled but I could see slight confusion in her eyes. I looked away from her and smirked widely and chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" She asked. She was becoming afraid. I could feel it.

"Oh nothing, just in a bit of a weird mood" she nodded and picked up the tv remote

"Wanna watch the tv?"

"Yeah sure" I looked at the tv screen

Readers p.o.v

He kept on smirking which began to creep me out slightly. He seemed nice, but I didn't like it. It's like he was looking at me like prey, but I ignored it. I was just being paranoid. There is no way he could be bad. He had saved me after all.

"What shows do you usually watch?" I asked

"Anything really" he answered "to be honest I don't watch a lot of tv" I nodded and put on the news

-on the news-

A young girl by the name of Amelia Rodgers was just found dead in her home, with both of her parents along with them. Police are suspecting that it is another one of the smiled mouthed killers victims, as each of them has a smile carved into their face. More will be found out and investigated as soon as possible

I put my hand over my mouth and felt a few tears prick at my eyes.

Zalgos p.o.v

The news came on and spoke about another one of jeffs victims. Stupid boy. He would be caught soon and put all the others in danger. I then looked over at y/n. She looked afraid.

"You okay y/n?" She nodded slowly at me and looked back at the tv, switching something else on. I looked back at the tv and she had put this programme called 'the Big Bang theory' on. It was weird. I looked back at her, and could see that she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She stayed silent. After a few moments of her being silent I pulled her into a hug. This would surely make her trust me more. "What's up?"

Readers p.o.v

I put the Big Bang theory on, tying to calm my nerves, but I began to cry silently.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't reply. I didn't want to talk about what had happened, and was to afraid to tell him. After a few moments he pulled me into a hug and my eyes widened.

"What's up?" I cried into his shoulder

"I-I....."

(Cliff hanger. Sorry XD hope you liked this chapter and please let me know what you think in the comments)