Oh my universe

So, it's over. 

A moment of silence -- no, I'm just kidding. 

Are you happy with the end...? It was really hard to write. I was crying. I'm sad. I don't get to write this anymore...

In a sense, I'm relieved. This sounds terrible, but I really just couldn't go anywhere else with this story. I am still devastated, I loved this book so much. 

This will live on, in a way, in the fourth book, which will be out probably not for at least a few weeks, PROBABLY. I'll talk about that in a minute. 

*fourth book is out now actually, lol. It's called Quarter and has a shitty cover, find it in my works.

Firstly: 

Thank you so much. 

I know there were A LOT of people who read the first book and second but not the third, or only the first. To the people that stuck with this: Thank you so much, it means a lot. A lot. 

To the people on Wattpad who support me outside of the comment section: Thank you!!!! You guys are awesome and you know who you are! 

To my friends and family outside of Wattpad: YOU GUYS ARE MY REAL LIFE AND I LOVE YOU. Some of you support me and some don't, but you all help in individual ways. 

Wattpad itself needs a thanks. It kinda helped me out of depression. I used to think stuff that I don't anymore because I put it on here, whether it was published or not; I found my voice here. It's one of the reasons Adeena was (and generally is) such an angry person. 

And thank you to the fandom! Cause I wouldn't be here without that, obviously! 

*climbs to the rooftop* THANK YOU EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *echo echo echo*

Secondly! My best friend deserves a specific mention. She is awesome, supportive, hilarious, and makes me super happy. She won't see this, but love ya, honey!

Thirdly! Cbadgett gets a mention for being an amazing commenter! If you recall I did ask you all send Character Profiles for the fourth book, and along with guessing correctly who Adeena's father is, she sent a detailed and awesome character profile that I shall add to the fourth book, as a main role. :)

Fourthly: I thought I'd inform you, because I think I'm smart and I like to toot my own horn. Adeena's full name is Adeena Mari Ireneaus. Adeena and Ireneaus are both Greek names; Adeena meaning little fire and Ireneaus meaning peaceful, which I thought was ironically wrong. 

Fifthly: Fourth book. Like I said, probably a few weeks, and it won't be about Adeena, IT WILL BE ABOUT HER DAUGHTER. If that doesn't interest you, don't read it, but I think the character I created is hilarious and pretty much is exactly like Jack, with a few twists. 

*again: Quarter. Shitty black and white cover. Find in my works.

Sixly: I'm gonna leave it off here...keep this in your library, because I'll alert you when the fourth book is published! 

Lots and Lots of Love! See ya~~

note from Ainsley From The Future (8/20): again, thank you for reading this story. four years later I STILL receive consistent reviews on this behemoth of a series. y'all warm my heart.

if you enjoy Adeena, you will 100% enjoy my new potc story: Take Off Your Dress, Pick Up A Sword. it's similar to these books, but with a fresh OC. i believe it's a more mature version of my writing. when you're through with Adeena, please consider checking it out! xoxo