Back Then

I woke up in a room by myself. I tried to get up but it was hard to do so without alerting anyone. This was probably the hospital, but I needed to know how old I was. I managed to get up and walk to a mirror. A single rinnegan on my right eye and short height reflected back. I was only about 7 months, this might be why it would be hard being an orphan. A nurse came in, "Hi sweetie, what are you doing out of bed?" In broken japanese I replied, "I w-want to go h-home." The nurse only shook her head.  "I am sorry but someone found you inside the forest." She picked me up and placed me on the bed again. "The hokage will be here in a little bit so just go back to sleep." I couldn't fight it anymore and fell back asleep. I woke up to a diffrent scenery, where the woman was. "Hello Sakura, I have modified a few things, but now the consequence will be that you are one, jinchuriki of the kyuubi,  and an orphan. However now you will also get the benefits of his chakra." I nodded my head to this, "But what about Naruto?" She smiled, "He will still have large reserves, he is an uzumaki, but now he will have his father and mother." My eyes opened wide and I gasped. His parents are going to be alive? "Now, goodbye, for someone is waking you." I woke to bright blonde hair and blue eyes. "Naruto?" The man stiffened. "How do you know my sons name?" I couldn't answer. "Sweetie, I am going to have to take you to the orphanage. They will take good care of you until you are ready to leave." I looked straight up to him and asked, "W-who are y-you?" He smiled. "I am Minato Namikaze, or fourth hokage." I gasped. Didnt he die during the fox attack? Is this Naruto's dad? "Wh-what about the ky-ubi?" He tried not to show it but he was surprised. "What do you mean?" I shook my head and didnt answer. He left leaving me alone. A woman picked me up from the hospital and took me to the old orphanage.

~Minato POV~
How did that little girl have the rinnegan? How did she know about the kyuubi and Naruto? She was only one for gods sake. Whoever left her in the forest must have told her, but then how did they know? All questions went up in a span of 5 minutes. The caretakers of the orphanage don't know she is the jinchuriki so she should be okay. I told everyone the kyuubi was dead, not sealed inside a missing orphan girl. Hiruzen-sama gave his life up to seal the kyuubi but when we tried to find the girl, she was gone.

~Sakura POV~
The caretaaker took me to a room filled with young kids. "Whats your name sweetheart. "S-sakura" she smiled. "Alright, now that you are here, we wanna ask if you want to become a shinobi." I nodded my head yes, excited for something to be normal. "Okay, we gave you that bed in the corner, now we will bring you some more clothes, a toothbrush, and a brush in a little bit okay?" I nodded my gead and wobbled to the bed on the left. I feel like some things are gonna be different. I heard a little girl crying. I walked over to the child and looked to see a scratch on her knee from falling. I clumsily brought medical chakra to my fingers and slowly healed it. The girl stopped crying and watched, "Tha is sa cool! I'm a Hisako an you?" I smiled at her, "I'm Sakura." Little did she know the caretaker watched as she healed the little girl's knee.