Peace

The clan sat there watching me. I sat down next to Itachi, who seemed unnerved. How does he do that? One or two I'm okay with but the entire clan was glaring at me...
"What is a clan less little girl doing here?"
Had to stay calm, don't murder senile elders....
"She is to be married to my eldest, Itachi." The elders screamed in outrage,
"Why choose a clan less girl to carry on the strongest of the bloodline!" One particularly old man yelled.

"This clan less girl, is able to make earthquakes with her hands with healing that rivals Tsunade-Sama."
I have officially lost my tenper, "This clan less girl, is already ANBU level, This clan-less girl has all the chakra natures and yet, you say I am not worthy to carry on the Uchiha bloodline?" I ranted to the elder who insulted me. The entirety of the clan was silenced at my speech. Good, they were getting on my nerves. Itachi didn't smile but he raised his head higher. I saw a ghost of a smile of Mikotos lips. The others were all in awe, maybe I said too much...
"Is she telling the truth?" Another elder asked politely.
"Hai, she is on level with Itachi right now."
Actually better than him but that's only cause of the perks of Kyuubi and Rinnegan. Without them he would kick my ass!
The clan gasped,
"How have we managed to miss her?" They actually smirked this time.
"She planned to stay all the years in order to stay off the radar." They nodded in understanding.
"Perhaps we should send Itachi back to the academy as well?"
Fugaku shook his head,
"That would be too obvious, the boy has already made it into the bingo books." I groaned, being in the bingo book meant serious business.
"When will this marriage be?" Itachi and I looked at each other. "Did we ever decide that?" He didn't respond but his face said it all. Pretty sure the elders have face palmed. "We have decided for them and it will be when she turns sixteen." I smiled, that gave me plenty of time. Itachi agreed as well. The clan nodded to the proposition,
"This shall give us ample time to teach her the duties of matriarch." Oh, forgot about that. I'm screwed. I shivered, no girl wants to be on the end of that training, especially me! Mikoto giggled, "I will be teaching you Sakura-chan." I exhaled in relief. Seriously Mikoto was such a sweetheart, so how the hell did she marry Fugaku-San?
"So all who agree shall stand up." Everyone stood from their place except the angry elder from before.
"How true is it that she can do any of that? For all we know she could be lying to us." Really?
To their surprise I leaped to the ground that was unused. I punched the ground at a quarter of my strength, only leaving a large crater. The clan went bug-eyed and the elder paled.
"Anyone else need more proof?" They quickly shook their head. "Good." And I walked back to where I was originally sitting. The Main family all had little smirks on their face, except Mikoto, she just straight up smiles.
"Then it is settled, she shall marry my son Itachi. Everyone dismissed."
The rest of the clan stood up and walked off, careful to not step in the crater. We all stayed behind to talk about more details. Itachi and I sat down next to each other now.
"Being matriarch means that once you turn 18 you must be pregnant." Say what?
"Can it wait?" They shook their head.
"We matriarch are to bring heirs and manage the clan with our husbands." That explains why Mikoto wasn't a shinobi anymore. She didn't look like it but at one point she had been a top Jounin.
"But you should be allowed to still work." Yes!
"What about the hospital?"
Mikoto smiled, "You should be able to still work there." Good, that meant more lives being saved. I sighed in relief. We kept on discussing the duties until the sun started to go down. I walked hand in hand with Itachi to our new house. I never imagined the new future to look like this, I imagined hours of meticulous planning and death but it's strangely, peaceful. Hopefully this new happiness can last, no matter the cost. Itachi must have thought that too, for he squeezed me hand. I squeezed it back and we entered our new house, our new chapter.

A/N- foreshadowing, foreshadowing everywhere. I have been trying my hardest to find good pictures of Sakura with a single rinnegan but only two images were okay to use. I decided to either just spam Sakura at her current age or itasaku everywhere