The bet

The two boys were sitting confused at the restaraunt. Neither one could believe that, this was Tsunade. The woman looked years younger than Jiraiya who was scorning the boys.
"Yes, she was my teammate." No words were said for a few moments as reality sunk in.
"You mean she's the same age as you?" Tsunade glared at Naruto and Sasuke twitched.
"I am, these two are with me because they are here for support." Tsunade snorted.
"What sort of support could brats provide?" Jiraiya and the boys have each other the look. Tears started to fill in Sasukes and Naruto's eyes,
"Please come back to Konoha!" Shizune had to restrain herself from hugging them while Tsuande was unfazed.
"I don't want to, too many memories." Jiraiya frowned, "The hokage wants you to become the new head of the hospital." Tsunade's eyes narrowed.
"What did you say?"
All three gulped at the threatening tone.
"You want me to become head of the hospital, Minato knows why I can't." Jiraiya grinned at the two boys.
"Minato isn't hokage anymore, Uchiha Itachi is." Tsunade groaned and another sake bottle was brought. "She's his wife?" Jiraiya shook his head,
"Fiancé." A grim line formed on Shizunes face as she watched Tsunade's reaction.
"Why does everyone want this girl healed anyway?" Naruto was starting to get angry.
"She saved people and now nee-chan needs our help!" A sad look crossed Tsunade's face for a second before disappearing into a scowl.
"Why don't you shush?" Naruto growled and got in her face, "Make me!" Tsunade started laughing.
"I can do so with only one finger." Naruto huffed and puffed his chest up.
"No you won't, I'm going to be hokage." Tsunade started laughing.
"You're a little pipsqueak!" Naruto started growling.
Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder and faced Tsunade.
"Then how about a bet?"

Tsunade and Naruto were currently going at it. Naruto was using his flash technique to evade Tsunade's fist.
"I still can't believe they are doing this," Shizune sighed.
"Why would you even bet if Naruto could last in a fight for thirty minutes?" Sasuke shrugged.
"Seemed like the best thing to do." So far the bet was on that if Naruto could last thirty minutes in a fight against Tsunade then she would come back to Konoha. If they lost, Naruto would have to buy Tsunade sake for the rest of the night.
"Get back here brat!" Naruto stuck out his toungue,
"Never!" Jiraiya was currently face palming himself off in the corner. The minutes passed as Naruto started to grow tired while Tsunade kept up her pace. A punch brought him down but Naruto kept a grin on his face.
"What's so delightful to you!" Naruto's grin grew even brighter.
"It's been 31." Tsunade stopped and realized the timer went off. She clenched her fist and stomped on the ground, cracking it in the process.
"Damn it!"
She sat down and angrily took a swig of the sake she brought with her.
"Can't believe I lost to a brat." Naruto was passed out on the ground as Jiraya and Sasuke picked him up and carried him.
"Remember your promise!" Jiraiya called over his shoulder as he brought Naruto back to the inn room the boys were sharing.
Jiraiya went back to Tsunade's chakra and realized he felt another chakra with her.
"OROCHIMARU!"
He hurried to where Tsunade was.
"Do you accept the deal?" Orochimaru happily hissed to Tsunade.
"Why do you want me to heal this girl?" Orochimaru grinned.
"She's a special one, but she'll crack and I want to be the one to help her." Jiraiyas  eyes narrowed at his former teammate. She'll crack?
"Just who are you talking about!" Kabuto came out from behind Orochimaru.
"Why, Sakura-Chan of course." Tsunade furrowed her eyebrows.
"Why does everyone want this this girl healed?"
She asked again, and not getting an answer.

A/N- could you tell I had writers block? I'm sorry for not updating earlier but I had no internet or data until now and it was painful. Sorry that this was a short chapter!