Finding

It was boring, Naruto decided. Jiraiya kept going after women in every town they went to, leaving them alone to sit in the hotel room with only a deck of cards.
"Go fish." Naruto grabbed a card.
"Threes." Naruto threw down his cards on the bed.
"Damn it what are we doing in here!" Sasuke sighed in the most Uchiha way.
"Dobe, Jiraiya is finding rumors." Naruto huffed and crossed his arms.
"We should be looking ourselves, Sakura needs us!"
Sasuke wished he hadn't have come, or at least kicked Naruto out. There was nothing they could do, especially since they didn't know the person. All they knew was that it was female and she was a sannin like Jiraiya. He glanced to the door and daydreamed about kicking Naruto out into the hallway. The Dobe was being impatient as always. Then a knock rang out in the room and Naruto excitedly answered it. Jiraiya came inside the moment that Naruto opened the door, grinning like a kid on Christmas.
"I found out where she's at, pack your stuff." Naruto quickly got everything into his bag and waited in the hallway for Sasuke who had to pick up the cards. They made their way to the small gambling town of Tanazaku. Everyone had small smiles on their faces at the idea of finding Tsunade, even if it was for different reasons. Jiraiya mostly wanted to see his busty love again, even if she hit him to kingdom come. Naruto on the other hand wanted Sakura to be healed, since she was the first and best friend he had next to the Teme. Sasukes was a bit more complicated however, he liked her as a friend but that wasn't why he left. It had been Itachis face when he was told of Sakura's condition, it was of pure concern and worry that he had never seen from him. His aniki never lost control, even when he was in surgery getting rid of a disease that could have killed him should it had been left alone.

Meanwhile...
Its so cold, she tried to say but her voice wouldn't give in. She couldn't tell if she was dead or alive, maybe she had been dead all this time and it was merely her heaven. Silence filled everything, there was no room for sound. Moving was impossible, so it very well could be death again. There were things she could see, things that weren't supposed to be there. It was a constant replaying nightmare of everyone's death, she wanted to turn her head away or close her eyes but she simply couldnt. She was convinced she was in hell, she deserved it. For being so weak that she let everyone die, she definitely deserved it. Nothing else could explain why she was reliving those memories again, with a renewed vigor that she hadn't had for many years. The nightmares had gone away, even if she still blamed herself everyday. That's why she wanted to work so hard, so she didn't have that guilt that gnawed at her sanity. It was selfish of her, but she needed with a burning passion that she wasn't weak. But she knew she was, if she wasn't, then she wouldn't have needed to fix her mistakes like this. She wouldn't have been given the Kyuubi or the right rinnegan, she wouldn't have been given another chance at life. She never deserved anything, and that was the only total truth that she knew.

It was a grueling walk but they made it. They had to go inside and get dinner before they went to a inn though. Everyone went inside and Jiraiya came up to a table where two girls and a pig were sitting.
"Tsunade, how are ya!" The pig tailed woman looked up to see Jiraiya.
"What do you want you hentai?" Naruto had to contain his chuckle.
Jiraiya sat down next to the pig and the girl.
"Want to meet my two little apprentices?" Tsunade's brow quirked.
"Haven't you had enough of them?" Jiraiya grinned,
"Nope, boys come over here." The two sat down in the booth on Tsunade's side since Jiraiya took up too much of the other side of the booth.
"Ero-Ouji, you need to lose some weight." Jiraiya growled at the kid while Tsunade gave a snide cackle.
"I like this kid already." She and Naruto fisted bumped.
"What's your name squirt?" Naruto grinned, "Namikaze Naruto!" Tsunade took a drink and chugged it like there was no tomorrow.
"Jiraiya, why did you bring Minatos brat with you?" Jiraiya got serious making Tsunade tense.
"The village was attacked, and we need you to be there." Tsunade glared at Jiraiya.
"Me and you both know why I can't do that!" She hissed out with venom in her voice. Jiraiya softened a bit,
"I know it was tough, but we need you to heal someone." Tsunades curiousity was peaked. "Who?"
"Uchiha Sakura, she saved ninety six lives in a row." Tsunade spat her sake out and banged her hands on the table.
"There is no way she should be able to do that!"
"You're right, she shouldn't have." Tsunade sat back down.
"Sakura-Chan gave her all for everyone now we need to help her!" Sasuke nodded.
"Dobe is right this time."
Tsunade frowned at this.
"What exactly happened to her?" Jiraiya, Sasuke, and Naruto tensed a bit.
"She overdosed on chakra pills, she took eleven and is currently in a coma." Tsunade groaned.
"I just can't help you, I'm sorry."

A/N- you are the best people ever. Please read my sample story called being evil, it's for if I want to make an actual book one day!