Eventually

Time didn't want to mention to Sakura that what had seen like blessing was going to burden her. The Kyuubi was going to fight her while the rinnegan...
She didn't want to mention. The Uchiha massacre wasn't going to happen and Naruto's parents will be alive but everytime she changes something, her sanity will break, little by little. If she tries to change the world, she was going to need every once of mental strength she had to keep fighting. Sakura would change the future, but at the cost of herself. When we made a deal, she sold herself to keep me alive, to keep everyone alive. It didn't help that Sakura had the memories that others don't. She was constantly making sure she didn't drop any hints or past memories of her life. Her last life had been much of a nightmare when she died. A war, betrayal, and even her death was all something she had to bear. She acted like it didn't bother her but, I time, will tell eventually.

Today was like any other day. Well in this life, in my past life, today was the day of the Uchiha massacre. The clan has had no fights or anything. Itachi and I were very close now. He was one of my best friends along with Sasuke and Naruto. They came over to our house nearly everyday. Mikoto and Itachi actually considered Naruto as part of the family. His mom and dad knew if he wasn't at home check our house. Though, everyone could tell I was nervous for something.
"Sakura what is wrong?"
"Just worried if I won't get the promotion at the hospital, sure saving kneecaps are fun but I have already been in multiple surgeries so they should let me become a regular doctor now." He nodded. They knew the hospital was important to me, and I wasn't lying. Sure I enjoy helping little kids who have flu and might have broken a bone or two but it's nothing compared to saving lives daily. Especially when it's someone I really care about.
Itachi and I were currently cuddling watching tv with the boys. It's something about a lion king?
I don't really know, I didn't watch most of it. The boys were sobbing and Itachi was close to tears when the dad died. To be honest I nearly did too.
Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but then again the massacre had been unexpected. I walked around bumping into everyone. I laid awake that night but nothing happened. I took some chakra pills and drank some coffee and headed off to the hospital.
At the hospital I was instantly greeted with cheers.
"Congratulations Sakura!"
"Way to go!"
I raised my brow, confused.
"What's going on, why is everyone cheering for me?"
Aiko, the elderly head nurse smiled.
"You have been with us for five years healing everything you came across. We have even let you perform an emergency open heart surgery for thirteen hours. You are more than qualified to become an official medic."
I smiled, there was nothing like knowing you are going to be a part of the healing process again.
"Here are your clothes, pin, and card." She handed me the items. "You will now have your personal office and permission to order medicines yourself." She led me down the hall after everyone went back to their rounds. She led me to a large room on the top floor.
"When you are older we want you to do special training for the Head of Hospital position." I couldn't contain my grin, little did they know I've already gone through it. I was getting my old life back and doing everything right this time. She gave me more details on my rounds around and left me to start. I fist bumped the air, nothing like getting a promotion to make you happy. I went through my rounds quickly enough and bounded home to Itachi. He was in the backyard training when he saw me, " Sakura did something happen?" I grinned and nodded. "I got the promotion and they told me that they were going to give me special training for Head of the Hospital!" He grinned as well and hugged me. I hugged him back and jumped. We ate Umeboshi for dinner that night, my favorite snack. Today was the best day ever, though my luck will run out eventually.
In the morning, before work I went to Mikotos and Fuagkus and told them the good news. Mikoto celebrated with me while Fugaku smirked in his prideful way.
"Well, guess that means we better tell you the good news too."
"We planned the wedding date!"
Wait, already, weren't we supposed to wait until I turned sixteen?
Oh god, Mikoto wasn't kidding when she said she wants us married.