Thoughts

It was time. Breakfast had finished and we left the house knowing we would be fighting a battle. Zabuza's and Haku's old deaths plagued my mind at the moment, occupying my thoughts. I walked down the bridge and prepared myself for battle. The workers were splattered on the ground unconcious. I instantly got into position to guard Tazuna and the boys. Zabuza wiped his sword out in front of us.
"Heh, just hand me the builder and we can go our merry fucking ways eh?" I instantly guarded Tazuna as before. Sasuke charged at Haku with his kunai which Haku deflected with his senbon. "You have left one side unguarded." Sasuke's face flashed in concern, making me go into protective mama mode.
"Shinra Tensei!"
Haku went flying away from Sasuke, and I did that...
Holy shit the rinnegan is like the ultimate "Hax" eyes. It wasn't even that hard to get it all you had to do was make a child of Senju and Uchiha, too bad they were all dead besides Sasuke, Itachi, and Tsunade but nobody needs to think about that. Haku landed on his feet and dropped into a defense. He attacked me but wasn't able to get a hit, he might have had better luck fighting Sasuke and Naruto, just saying. I kneed him in the stomach and rolled him off of me. He fell onto the ground and Zabuza growled. Kakashi attacked him as Zabuza was open, with Zabuza reacting just in time to deflect. They continued their fight leaving me to fight Haku, he activated his kekkai genkai and this time I was on the inside.
"Protect Tazuna, Sasuke!" He said a quick yes and watched for Zabuza and his clones. I smashed the ice left and right but they kept coming back. He wouldn't come out either, he just kept throwing those pesky senbon at me.
"Shinra Tensai!" He left out his hand, which was enough to to pull him to me. I gave him an uppercut to the jaw, knocking him out. I grabbed him just before he could drop onto the floor. I carefully set him down on the ground as the ice disappered.
"Looks like my little protege is quite the fighter." Zabuza attempted to attack once more but was restrained from the dogs. It was my time to intervene. I quickly unleashed my byagoku chakra and entered the creation rebirth mode. I jumped in from of Kakashis chidori, making Kakashis eyes widen. It went through my kidney, making a large hole. Kakashi took his hand out and I instantly started my healing. The byagoku with my regular mystic Palm would keep me from dying. Kakashi looked at me with the biggest eyes I've ever seen him display. Well, not in this time or life at least. Zabuza looked even more shocked than Kakashi. Then I heard the scoff of Gato.
"Pitiful, a pink haired little brat had to save you, I was never going to give you any money and especially not now." Zabuza glared at the man who tried to trick me. The hole closed finally and I used the hand that was previously healing to punch Gato, killing him. His brains splattered on the pavement, driving away the bandits. Inari and the civilians had to witness it first hand, they arrived early. The civilians strangely cheered and hugged anybody they came into contact with. Kakashi bounded over with a strange look on his face.
"Don't do that again alright Sakura-chan, you're one of my cute genin, I don't want to see you hurt." I grimly smiled. Little did he know just how hurt I would get for everybody. "I can't promise you that Sensei, but I can promise I'll be here for everyone, Sasuke, and Naruto." He furrowed his only visible eyebrow at me. Zabuza decided to stay and protect the village with Haku who woke up ten minutes later. He really was an okay guy, just needed something to care about.
He didn't say anything as we headed to Tazunas house for one last night. Mostly he was concerned about the wellbeing of us, but we were fine. 

The next morning we ran the day long walk to waves, arriving in five hours. Sasuke, Naruto and I stopped at the house to see if Itachi wanted to eat with us but he was on a mission. We ate miso ramen and the boys stayed in the guest room of my house that night since they didn't want to tell their parents yet what happened at Waves. I didn't blame them, Mikoto and Kushina-San were a terrifying force to be reckoned with. This was only the beginning, there was more to come. God, Time, Jashin, or whoever, please make sure I don't mess everything up. I didn't want to have a second chance only to screw up.

A/N- betcha none of ya were expecting that huh? Sorry I took so long it took a while for me to think about how I was going to execute this chapter and not sound like a robot.