Realizations

I woke up from the short nap and left the house for more training. I learned one thing, the rinnegan was a curse and a blessing. I realized I needed to train more, if Iruka was able to find out that I had one...
Then who is to say that Uchiha Obito doesn't know as well? All he needed to do was go through the records and find mine. Especially since it is becoming known that I am marrying Itachi. I started to train many more hours. Dammit, why does it have to be one thing or the other? Plus, I'm still not entirely sure if the Uchiha massacre wasn't happening. I was so sure until yesterday when Shisui started acting weird. Now, I'm terrified. I continued to push myself, harder and harder. Sweat was pouring down by the bucket but I didn't care. If Obito and Itachi might kill me then it is better to suffer than to die again. Not again,not so soon. I continued to bring myself to the edge of exhaustion and start over again when I noticed someone there.
It was Shikaku, what's he doing here? Wait I saw blonde, that means they're training together today more likely then. "Who's she?" I heard a deeper voice ask. "Must be a younger chuunin with how she's working herself." I simply went on like I didn't know they were there. "Kid, take a break, you've been at it for five hours now."
Wait, five hours?
That's not nearly enough, I was only working three yesterday! I went harder until I felt somebody grab the back of my shirt. "She's wearing weights too!"
"Troublesome kid,"
"What rank is she?"
"She isn't even out the academy!"
I swayed and crashed myself into the man holding me. In his shock he dropped me. I quickly got back on my feet and prepared.
"She's feisty."
The three men were the oldest version of Ino Shika Cho. "She doesn't seem to trust us, we should introduce oursel-"
"I already know who you are but I wanna know why you are here."
Shikaku raised his brow. He hadn't expect an academy student to work so hard, much less know who they were. He wanted to know but then again he always did. "Troublesome, we were going to spar." I smirked,
"Spar me then."
They looked at me like I had grown another head.
"We are seasoned Jounin, you aren't ready kid."
I immediately punched the ground, breaking in into fissures. "Fight me."
Shikaku shrugged and started to crouch.
"Wait- what are you doing!" Inoichi yelled at his teammate. "She's a kid!"
Shikaku looked over and gave him a bland look.
"Who was able to break the ground with one punch, I think it's alright. Besides if Chouza joins her then we could have a two on two match." Inoichi paled,
"You want to place them together!" Shikaku nodded. Inoichi said "Screw it." And joined Shikaku. Chouza got behind Sakura. He gave her a quick high five before everyone got into a starting position. "Begin!"
Sakura immediately leaped towards Inoichi who dodged a kick, narrowly missing. He crouched down and tripped her. She landed on her hands into a back handspring. Chouza flanked Shikaku who jumped into the tree. He managed to get him into the tree next to me, which I swung down. Inoichi had to roll out of the way while Shikaku landed only a few feet away. I snagged the tree and threw it at Shikaku who ducked. The tree managed to hit Inoichi who just managed to stand up. He instantly knocked out leaving Shikaku.
Shikaku grumbled and raised his hands up. I hugged Chouza,
"We made a good team!"
He smiled and ruffled my hair. I walked to Inoichi and started to heal him. He only had a broken rib and bruising.
"Kid how do you know medical justu?" Chouza asked. I answered back without looking,
"Volunteer at hospital since I was three."
Shikaku spoke up this time, "Who are you?"
"I'm just Sakura." He mummered something about troublesome kids. I ate dinner with the boys at the barbecue place and went back home. Itachi was gone but so was my stuff.
"What the fuck."
I sprinted over to the Uchiha compound by rooftops. Itachi I better have my couch back or so help me...
I entered the gates, the guards leading me to the house.
"Fugaku-Sama, Sakura is here." I was led inside to find that Mikoto and Sasuke were eating. "Sakura dear, did you see the house yet." I shook my head no to which she squealed. They finished eating and brought me to a larger house on the edge of the compound. Fugaku and Itachi were inside, along with my couch. Whew thought I lost him. "Sakura this is where you will be living from now on. We are going to inform the clan tonight at a meeting in an hour. I helped unpack various items until it was time to announce the marriage.
It felt like the entirety of Konoha was watching me.

Well time to plan our funeral because either way it's gonna be by an Uchiha. Whether or not it's the clan or Obito depends on what we do.

I couldn't agree more Inner.