Tough Choice

Naruto held his breath as Sasuke pulled his hair out and laid it in trails.
He wanted to yell and scream at the bastard but then they would have no way for anyone to find them.
"Quit jerking brat."
"Maybe I wouldn't have to jerk if I wasn't being kidnapped dattebayo!"
Kisame sighed, his pay had better be worth the hell these two kids have put him through. He had to carry each in one hand, making them unable to escape. If he set one down then they would start to run.
That couldn't happen so he was stuck keeping the brats conscious until he reached his destination.
Amegakure was going to dine well tonight, and their enemies would suffer a great loss of two important kids.
He was so close, he just had to run a bit more.
That's when he felt the chakra of Jiraiya and Tsunade hauling ass behind him.
He stopped, and they caught up to him.
"Baa-Chan! Ero-Jiji!"
The sannin each got into a defensive stance and prepared to attack.
Kisame couldn't let go of the kids, he was left to fight with only his feet.
He threw the kids into the sannin and drew Samehada. He grinned delightfully,
everyone could feel the bloodlust that came off of him in copious waves.
The kids were knocked out and the sannin had to dodge the attacks that nicked at Narutos skin.
Jiraiya summoned a smaller toad to take Naruto and Sasuke back to Konoha.
Tsunade was left having to dodge every strike that Kisame threw at her. Jiraiya spewed oil on Kisame, making the man cringe.
"Fucking oil, don't you know what happens to oil in water."
And he trapped the other two in a suiton:dai bakusui shōha. Jiraiya was distinct in the water due to the oil that clung to the area around him. Kisame used the shield of the oil to attack and sent his sharks after Tsunade while he finished off Jiraiya.
Jiraiya was a tad smarter, and summoned a frog right before Kisame could hit him. Gamabunta swatted away Kisame like a fly, all while Tsunade was stuck having to punch her way through waves of sharks.
They were winning so far and could only hope that nobody else is coming.
They had to stay and fight.
///////////////////////////
Itachi had finally gotten news about Sakura that looked good. She was finally going to start the healing process so nothing else could ruin his mood.
Except for the troubling yells of "Aniki!" That could be heard for miles around.
Itachi just barely managed to move before a frog barreled him down.
"Baa Chan and Ero-Sennin are in a fight with a scary blue dude, he tried to kidnap us but they got us and are fighting him!"
Itachi was left with the decision to either help or not.
Itachi's eye twitched violently and he immediately signed for Kakashi and Yamamoto.
They answered the call within a second and looked at the worried faces of Sasuke and Naruto.
"Go assist Tsunade and Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke had an attempted Kidnapping and we need to interrogate whoever was behind it."
They immediately left to help the sannin while Itachi assigned more protection to be set up around the camp for heirs and those with a kekkai genkai. Itachi himself would guard Sakura since she is considered very powerful and the future matron of the Uchiha clan. Hopefully the extra measures would ward off anyone who was planning anything else against anyone in the camps.
Just when everything had started to look a bit easier, now he had to watch out for Kidnappers. He was going to have to inform the rest of the camp.
Just when he thought things were gonna look up too.

A/N-sorry guys it's been a long, long time. So far this year I've managed to get ran over, tear my side in shotput, my dad got out of jail, I almost got killed by an 800 pound air compressor, and more! So with prom rolling around the corner my very injured self decided to upload because why not.
Love you guys!
P.S- a lot happens when you have literally no luck unless it comes to surviving somehow. Idk how I do that 😂😂😂