Plans

A/N- I'm sorry those who wanted Sasuke or gaara but Itachi got literally one vote more than Sasuke or Gaara.

Itachi tried to keep his face from showing emotion while Shisui was dying of laughter. Fuck you Shisui, I'm trying to be serious!
"Sakura, I honestly can say that believe you were the best choice for marriage." He made a small blush. Shisui patted him on the back. "Haha that's a lie! He's had a crush on you since you've broken his nose!" I flinched at the memory, Itachi scared me and I accidentally punched him. I cleared my throat, attempting to calm my nerves. "So, your mom proposed an arranged marriage." They both stopped and looked at me unbelievingly.
"Mikoto-Sama!"
"Did you somehow mix up his parents names?"
I shook my head no to their disbelief.
"She sent a letter to me and proposed marriage since she was told that Itachi had feelings for me."
Itachi actually blushed while Shisui stayed she'll-shocked.

"Itachi, I will accept on the conditions that you do not stray and that we can spend more time together than just a sparing match."
He looked up at me through his hands. Shisui was still speechless and watching with fascination.

"Then I accept and I will spend as much time as I can with you."

He said yes! I walked away and blushed, not letting Shisui or Itachi see it. "Then I will come over tomorrow to discuss with your parents." I teleported away from the two boys and went back inside my house. This was going to be a very different timeline. I was still getting over the fact that despite me having those memories and staying in the academy, my relationship with them would be different, and that I wouldn't be able to know what will happen in the future. I would now be a different person in their eyes despite everything I've tried to do normally. Now if I add Itachi into the mix, everything was going to be changed. I could only plan so far ahead now.

I fell asleep on my couch. It really was a comfortable couch. I got dressed in my normal attire and headed for school. Sasuke was there and instantly walked away with his arms crossed when I didn't tell him what happened yesterday. Naruto was still taking about random stuff during class. Then I waited with Sasuke again who still refused to talk to me. Mikoto hugged me upon arrival and only let me go when Sasuke noticed I couldn't breathe. She brought us to her house, and dragged me into Fugaku's office.
"Honey Sakura is here!"
I couldn't stop the blush from rising. Fugaku noticed and chuckled a bit. Mikoto sat down beside Fugaku.

"Itachi came home and told us that you accepted."
I timidly nodded my head.
"We shall prepare a home for you two to live in."
Wait, what?
"You wish for us to live together already!"
I was now crimson much to Mikoto's delight.
"Of course Sakura-chan! You need to spend as much time possible together!"
Itachi came in, unaware of the atmosphere.
"What were you two discussing?"
I looked away, unable to answer.
"Just how Sakura-chan will be moving in with you in a weeks time."
If I had a water, I would have choked and died right there. Actually, that doesn't sound so bad right now. Itachi immediately blushed and walked right back out the room. Sasuke apparently had been listening in and Itachi ran right into him.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OKA-SAN!" Sasuke yelled to Mikoto who continued to smile.
"Sakura here is going to marry Itachi!"