Hate

The rest of the battles went smoothly. Sasuke had to fight Ino, which was freaking hilarious. All he did was take of his shirt and she became a pile of goo on the floor. I swore I heard her heart thumping out of her chest. I made my way to the hospital and sensed Haku's chakra. I jumped into his window and started healing him much to his astonishment.
"Thank you." I didn't acknowledge it, for I was too busy trying to heal the tattered bit of arm he had left. The smell of it was atrocious, like he had dragged his arm through a saline bag. He turned his head away as I continued on. Most of the time it had been silent, until I heard him shifting.
"For someone as adept as you at lying, you cannot hide the fact that you despise yourself." I almost stopped there all together.
"But Sakura-Chan it's okay, you don't have to-" She cut off the memory and shook her head softly.
"What makes you say that?" Her voice almost broke in the middle of the sentence.
He looked out the window.
"You don't care whether you live or you die and yet you say you love your comrades. Was it not Naruto's words that you live for your comrades and your fiancé." I wanted to go away but I couldn't, and he knew it. There were too may good things about my team, all of them are innocent now, and I have to protect it.
"Yes I do hate myself, but them?" Her voice cracked. "Oh god," she took a deep breath and fought away the tears that threatened to spill. "I love them so much I forget what hating myself felt like." He finally glanced at me after I said those words. Nothing else was spoken as the time went by and my chakra was drained. His arm was quickly healing, he had probably been sending chakra to it to make it go quicker. Eventually his arm was healed and I waved goodbye.
"I'm done, and don't forget to not mention that I healed your arm." I didn't see his response as I jumped back out of the window. I landed on the nearby rooftop and hastened my way across town. I didnt bother with Lee since he could have been easily healed, the most damage he had was to his flesh which was easily seen and healable. I made my way to my house and figured I should eat with Itachi. He wasn't home, probably doing his duties so I made myself a sandwich. I swiftly ate it and went to bed, tired from the long bout of healing.

I didn't wake up till the next day, leading me to believe I had taken up more chakra than I believed. Most healing sessions were over a period of time rather than one go. It was only during the field of war that injuries had to be healed in one swoop. I groggily rubbed my eyes and saw a note on the side of the nightstand.
I will be back later
-Love, Itachi
I smiled but it quickly went away. Later in shinobi time always meant at least a week or two, if not more. He was probably taking a A or S class mission for ANBU right now. I suppose they were investigating the recent anonymous tip that Orochimaru is at a base in Suna. I was hoping that the invasion wasn't happening now since more village kids were here but maybe something else was at play here. Iwa and Kumo do have a grudge against the present Hokage, but now that we have him, the Uchiha clan, and at least five S class shinobi in konoha that could easily decimate an invasion so something else was stirring up, and I didn't like it. This meant that I couldn't tell what was going to happen, just that I would be as in the dark as the others. I furrowed my eyebrows as I made myself some breakfast. The smell of Tamagoyaki could probably be smelt from across the compound. I couldn't stop thinking about Haku's words though, the fact that they impacted me.
If I died, I would be affecting everyone around me, and yet I still couldn't find myself to stop. I had to give up my life, so they couldn't, but I knew I was being selfish. I placed it on the counter and started cutting them. They needed to learn how to fight on their own but I wanted to protect them. Another slice ripped through. They were worth so much more than my own life , one that had been tainted since the beginning. I didn't deserve anything I
had, the Kyuubi, rinnegan which even if I barely knew how to use it was still major, and them. Another slice. I would gladly give my eye and the Kyuubi for the chance for my friends to live on with happiness that they probably would never find with me. I brought down the knife on my finger by accident and cursed. I hadn been too deep in thought again. I stopped the bleeding and finished cutting the Tamagoyaki. I ate my meal in utter silence as my thoughts consumed me once more.

A/N- please read my sample cus I need to know if it sounds good or not. I also want to give a huge thanks to my readers who have followed the story, you are amazing people. I sincerely hope you have a blessed day today!