Chaos

Chaos erupted.
Not only was Suna attacking but so were Iwa and Kumo. I was seriously pissed. Bodies were flying around as everyone fought off as well as they could. Fucking Jounin were jumping the walls of the village and attacking whoever they could. Chuunin were ordered to defend the civilians and academy students while genin tried to douse the flames. I was pissed, I didn't listen to orders as jutsu went flying at Jounin. Finally the Kages who had been present started fighting each other? That left me confused considering they were fighting us. I got in behind a fighting Jounin and slit his throat while trying to listen.
"This was supposed to be our invasion!" Are you telling me this entire situation was made from each country planning the same invasion. I gritted my teeth and I decided to say fuck it. I activated my soul extraction and started killing people left and right. Finally, the numbers started dying down and it was clear we were winning. The only thing that was concerning me was the kages fighting. There were craters of debris flying around, making it near impossible to see through it. Only a flash of bright light let me know that they were still fighting. Minutes went by as the fighting died down, I kept using my chakra to bring back Konoha shinobi and kunoichi who had fallen. Most of them were completely flabbergasted when their dead comrades started to breath again. I actually had to heal and do surgeries on civilians who were severely injured. A pregnant woman even went into a stressed early labor, complicating things even worse. I had to perform a c-section but she didn't survive. The child took only a single breath of air right before it died. I couldn't save the child using my rinnegan, it was too underdeveloped to survive and would only die again. Tears flooded my eyes as I stitched up the woman and brought her back to life much to the astonishment of the Shinobi around me. Many enemy shinobi tried to target me but two anbu kept near to me while I continued my miracle work. I had to take a few soldier pillsl to keep reviving, keep on working. The situation with the kages was still tense, I realized this. I took another pill, killing my chakra coils even more. They would be able to heal but I can't do anything should Itachi fall. I've already check on Naruto and Sasuke who were both fine. Naruto was helping the medics with his large amounts of chakra and Sasuke had been redirecting the fire with other Uchihas.
Finally, a flash of lightning shot into the air as the last of the enemies from Kumo left. Those from Iwa had decided to abandon their kage, too many of them had fallen. I could only thank time for giving me the rinnegan and a copious amount of chakra. Black entered my vision as my face met the ground.

I woke up in a tent. Memories flashed through my mind and I was instantly alert. A shinobi felt my chakra flare and entered the tent. "Calm down Uchiha-San, the invasion is over." I started ventilating as I thought of Itachi and Minato.
"Where's the Hokage?"
He helped me up off the ground and led me to a large tent with the two other anbu guarding the outside.
"The fourth only obtained minor injuries and a broken arm, the fifth however," my breath hitched as I prepared myself for the bad news.
"The fifth had been fine until a particle dust went through his lower back, he's in critical condition." I instantly broke through the tent and watched as medic nin healed him. My jaw set as I brought out medic chakra to my hands. I cleared the medics away as I started working on Itachi. His wound started to heal up, and my chakra was being drained clearly through into his wound. It started healing quickly and I drained myself of the little chakra I had gotten from the sleep before and I had to keep myself upright when I finished. Itachi remained sleeping, letting him regain his strength. Tears went down as I fell asleep next to him, making sure he wouldn't go away like everyone else had before.

A/N- bet this wasn't expected too, she changed much and the other countries were just seeing an opportunity to fight Konoha. Yes, Sakura had overdosed on chakra pills as well, making her shaky and stuff. They just didn't check on the other shinobi enough huh? Please read my sample of being evil!