Chapter 5: We're going on Tour

Your POV:

An hour had passed, an I was getting anxious, nervous too. I'd written music before, and I've made covers and all, but I'd never have thought that I's be going on tour as an opening band,  I'm just freaking out. A knock on the door pulls me out of my trance, and I quickly run to answer the hotel's door. In walks in Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian,

"H-Hello! It's nice to meet you in person," I stutter, completely nervous; though, keeping my cool.

"Hi (Y/n), nice to meet you in person too, you know all of our names, but you haven't met your new band members yet, Zander and Ivy, meet (Y/n), (Y/n) meet Zander and Ivy." Two more people walk into my hotel room, a beautiful girl with white hair and golden eyes, and a boy with honey golden hair and blue eyes. "Zander will be your bass guitarist, and Ivy your drummer."

"Hey

"Hey. Nice to finally meet the girl who started it all," Zander says, sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Zander, so formal. Anyways, I'm Ivy, nice meeting you. Zander and I are siblings, just so ya know." She smiles towards me, as I shake Zander's hand.

"We'll be leaving you guys alone, our manager wants us. Zander has our numbers, so we'll let you know when and where we're gonna meet for dinner. That alright?" Alex asks, I nod along with Ivy. They each exit the room, and I now understand why we got the room with three beds.

"Anyways, it's great  to meet you! Do you guys wanna play never have I ever to get to know each other?" I request, earning a nod from Zander and a 'yep' from Ivy. "Will it be alright if I film, I've got a youtube channel to run."

"Really, so do we!" The two enthusiastically say at the same time.

"Wait, before I start, are you twins?"

"You've got that right!" Ivy speaks, her voice lacing with happiness.

"Also, you've earned another follower, what's your channel name?" I question the twins.

"Oh, it's Cosmicquality." Zander tells me, "Yours?"

"Mines, (C/n)" I tell the two [C/n will be channel name]. "How old are you guys?"