Chapter 6: First Concert

A/n: Just gonna say, sorry there has been literally no Dan in the story yet, but I like developing characters and not having two people fall in love immediately, so about chapter 10-15 is when I'm planing on ending this background information; though, I now have an updating schedule so you can be expecting more chapters that usual. Anyways, read on! Also thank you so so so much for over a hundred views!

*

*

*

Your POV:

It was currently 11am and I'm the only one up... I'm getting some whipped cream and a feather, and the twins are sleeping heavily. I quickly grab my camera and set it up with a silent intro, "Hello lovies, so today I'm here with a sleeping duo, the twins! And here I have some whipped cream and a feather, so lets hope they can deal nicely with being woken up. Oh! I also have an air horn... hehe." So I put the whipped cream in there hands and tickle their noses until Zanders slaps himself, but is still asleep. "Desperate times call for desperate measures." I use the air horn, making them each smack heads, getting whipped cream all over each other, me being a giggling mess. "No, time for me not to die. Bye lovies!"

"(Y/n)! What was that for?!" Ivy screeches at me.

"You guys weren't up, so, I came up with an easy and efficient way to wake you the fuck up!" I explain, words flowing out of my mouth as I feel easily comfortable with the two.

I looked up to the twins, "You both need to shower, makeup is still caking your face, I just added whipped cream to the top." I wink at them and they each scurry to the shower. Our makeup challenge ended up with three broken lip sticks, and a broken eyeliner pencil. I washed my makeup off yesterday because I can't fall asleep with makeup on, but the two each fell asleep in an instance, making a mess of the duvet and pillows.

I grab my camera again and start it up. "So, I'm nit dead-"

"YET!" Ivy rudely interrupts me.

"RUDE!" I shout back, "Any who, I'm going to be filming our day because today is our first sound check, along with a concert and maybe writing some new songs, but, you'll be following us every step of the way. I will be back when these slow pokes get ready!" I stop recording for now and Zander gets out of the shower, with some red lipstick still on near his lips. "You missed a spot."

"What, where, can you get it?" He frantically asks me.

"Sure, put on some pants and a shirt and I'll get right on it," I beam up to him, I mean, he's 6'5 and I'm over here being a smol bean. He blushes and runs to put on some clothing, then comes up to me,

"Okay, can you get it?" I nod towards his antics and brush it off with my fingers until its gone.

"All done." I give him a pearly white smile before putting in shoes. I was up early so I had already done my hair, makeup, and clothing.

Ivy comes out about 10 minutes later all dressed and ready to go.

"Hey guys, I need a few extra guitar pics and shoes and stuff, can we go shopping before sound check? We have an hour to kill." I question the two, gaining a 'yes' and a nod. We head out the door and hail a cab. "Wait, what city are we in again?"

"Er, we are in Irvine, California." Ivy answers. I nod and send her a quick 'thank you' before getting out my phone to text Joey while I wait for the drive to be over.

(Y/n): hey joey how's it been since our last collab?

Joey♠: Well, really boring actually. I'm all lonely, we need to make more videos together soon