Chapter 15: Back to Reality

Your POV:

"Jaken. Jaken snap out of it!"

"Hmm? What!" He freaks. Dan and Phil had come in for a chat but left three minutes ago, and Jay here as just been staring off into space.

"You've been staring into space for, like, an hour. What were you thinking about?" I interrogate him.

"Just how you moved here last year and why. It's so crazy to think about. Hows university going since, you know, you left all the drama behind in America."

"Oh it's good actually! Medical school is tough, plus taking minor classes in music so I can one day travel again, but do able. Have you figured out what you want to do?"

"Only slightly. I want to get into music management, like a producer!" His eyes fill with excitement. Only reminding me that I need to call my own manager and talk about making another album since I kinda disappeared one day.

"Oh that reminds me!"

"What?" He scrunches his face.

"I need to call and talk to Brendon along with everyone else."

"Oh yea, why did you leave America again?"

I hesitated, and that's when Jaken knew he messed up. I never told him what happened, nor anyone but the police and Brendon. "W-well you see, you remember seeing the broken lamp, right?"

"Yea, the living room was a reck when I had gotten back, and you left me a note dating you were on a plane heading to England."

"There's a giant reason behind it." Now he was listening, "Erm, so that day, Andy came-"

"-He hurt you didn't he!"

"Shush! Now he tried taking advantage of me and getting me back. I felt unsafe in America so I came here."

"You do know he's going on world tour right?"

"What?!" Now I panic, he may see me. "What are his dates that he'll be in England. I can just go to America on that time, right?"

"Yeah, that's a great plan! I remember it saying, um, two weeks? He'll be here in two weeks!" Jaken was just as frantic as I was.

"I was going to America in two weeks anyways, this works out!" Now I'm jumping for joy, "But I'll have to leave earlier in case he comes to, you know, look."

"I'll be with you every step of the way." He assures. We decide to pack now and leave in three days, Jaken hadn't unpacked much so it was easy for him. I would be staying in America for a month, but with who, I don't know that yet. Probably with Luke for the first part, maybe visit Brendon and Sarah, I'll figure it out.

I grab my black suitcase I used when I was touring, and go into my closet, putting almost everything into the suitcase.

I left a few things so that while we wait to get plane tickets, I have a few days worth if clothing. "Taken, do you mind if I record a video really fast?" I question.

"No I don't mind, I'll go make something to eat since it is almost lunch," he informs me. I thank him and pull out my camera.

"Hello lovies, so I am traveling for a while and won't be uploading as much, just once a week. I really am sorry, but I plan to spend some time with friends and family and I will be unable to upload. I will, however, upload pre-made videos so that you still have content. Have a good day, love and hugs everyone!" I send the video and quickly upload it, 'RAW: Why I'm not producing content'. I call my videos that I don't plan, RAW videos. My fans are disappointed but still kind and understanding. I go over to Jaken and we eat some sandwiches.