Tag, You're it!

I was tagged by the lovely frostyfeaver so here goes: also I won't tag anyone due to the fact I have no friends on here. Any who, on with the questions!

1. Do you watch anime? If so what is/are your favorite(s)?

I LOVE ANIME DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED.

My favorite so far has to be Sword Art Online, the art style and characters had such amazing detail put into them that I can't help but love it.

The runner up is Ourab High School Host Club, because it was my first anime and the reason I am an addict.

Finally, I really enjoy Soul Eater. The quirky characters feel more human because they are flawed, and this is the anime I have more recently been binging, I'm in season 3 and planning on buying the manga because it's better.

You Lie In April is one I just started and it is beautiful.

I am currently reading Death Note so I enjoy the art and design put into it.

2. What's your favorite(s) band(s)/artist(s)?

Again, don't get me going. I LOVE music if you couldn't tell from how many bands I've put into the story...

I've also been to 3 concerts in the past 4 months, and I have 5 upcoming.

I have seen All Time Low and Sleeping with Sirens together on tour, and they were amazing.

I have seen Waterparks, Metro station, and meet these two bands at the Never Shout Never concert.

I meet MDE and I love their music and how sweet they are, most of the time (Tyler....).

Now for the band I am going to see: 5 seconds of summer, Panic! at the disco, Andy Black, Pierce the Veil, (and dan and phil but that's not music soooo) and more, probably.

I love all of those bands but here are my others: Black Veil Brides, The All-American Rejects, Bring Me the Horizon, Fall Out Boy, Falling in Reverse, Finger eleven, fort minor, green day, AC/DC, Linkin Park, melanie Martinez, My chemical romance, the offspring, seether, skillet, social repose, sounds like harmony(not as a person but i enjoy his music), three days grace, twenty one pilots(why must you be sold out the show is the day after my birthday, I cry), and Vile Exile. Theres more but those are the ones I can remember.

3. What's your favorite movie(s)?

I don't like most movies but I enjoy the horror genre, and my favorite has to be the Saw serious cause it's funnily stupid and gruesome.

I also like disney movies, like, all of them. I primarily like Big Hero Six, and Guardians.

I am a huge nerd too so I love Marvel, not DC, they have bad movies.

4. What country do you live in?

I'm lame and live in California, America. If anyone becomes president, I'm moving. They all suck.

5. What is my age and gender?

I'm a simple 13 year old who's birthday is in July. I am female, but lately I've been having some gender issues so I may be gender fluid but I don't really know.

6. If I could travel anywhere, where would I go and why?

London, I've always wanted to go to London. If not, I'd go to South Korea cause my friend is there and I haven't seen her in a year, she visited me a while back but I miss her lots. If not I'd go somewhere to meet my internet friends.

7. Favourite shows as a kid that I still watch?

Supernatural. Batman--other animated things by marvel. I've always loved animated shows more, for example, fairly odd parents or Johnny Test.

8. What are you? Emo goth nerd ect.

I dont really care what I am but I'm a mix of everything, though my look is scene/emo.
My personality is different, I am to complicated to describe.

9. Favourite life lesson?

Knowing vs. Understanding people who are different are two opposite things that one needs to learn- To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee.

10. Favourite YouTubers?

To many to count. I say my main, Dan and Phil, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Sarah Fowler, and many more!

I don't know people so no tagging, I cry. How about, if you read this, I tag you!