Chapter 10.5: Ivy

Ivy is a tomboy and very nice. She loves walks in the park and cats--

No I'm just joking, she hates cats.

Ivy is the stronger twin when it comes to emotions, and helps Zander through almost everything, she has always been the oldest and always needs to look after someone.

She is also only likes girls, and soon to be out of the closet. Something else not even Ivy know, she's gender fluid. She always categorized herself as tomboy, but really enjoys being masculine. As of now, she's finding herself out an tends to become quiet and distant when she doesn't know something. 

Ivy will also soon be wear wrist bands that tell everyone the pronouns she, like when she wears green, the most liked pronoun is they. When she wears a gray wristband she goes by she, and wearing a navy blue wrist band means he.

In the end, Ivy is full on Tumblr trash and is in love with Dan and Phil.

She will be written for out of the flashbacks, along with most other characters, but both she and reader will find their sexualities through each other, so she is an important character for the reader, but not a love interest. Neither love each other in that way, so it will be fun to write for. Wish me luck!