My Tatinof experience (before)

So I'm writing this before I go to tatinof, so if anyone is going today (the costa mesa on) maybe I can say hi! Anyways, I am currently freaking out over everything. Sadly, I do not get to meet them as the site had crashed while I tried to get vip tickets. 

Anyways, maybe seeing them live will help me write, as my story needs to get better, and I'm in need of a changed schedule. I will be updating Thursdays, but next week I'll update Wednesday as I am going to see Andy Black, who is also in this story. I can't wait to make the characters more human like! 

Okay, so now I want to talk about my love for the two I'm seeing today; Dan and Phil. 

These two are some of the only people who can make me have a genuine smile, a genuine laugh. Some of the only people who make me happy. Dan was the first that I had watched, as I found a collar he had done with some other youtuber. That was a long time ago, nearly 2 and a half years ago, I think.

Nearly the day after, I started watching Phil, and I grew attached to each boy. I do not have a favorite. I never really do when it comes to bands and other things, I just enjoy each person. 

But now, here I am. On my way to see my idols. On my way to see the two who have gotten me through some of the toughest times of my life. 

And now for some news!

I am planing on writing 7 stories. One day a week, each story will be updated. Here are my story ideas:

This one. (Once a week) [Thursday]

A Phil x reader(Once a week)[Tuesday]

A yandere! male x reader(Once a week)[Sunday]

one shots(Once a week)[Saturday]

my story 'Realm of Mystics'(Once every other week)[Monday]

A story of another planet(Once every other week)[Wednesday]

And then finally, a story about someone being in Space. (Once every other week)[Friday]

The 'Every other week' is because I plan on making them have long chapters that will take more time to write.

And now for my life update!

I passed all my classes, all A's and one B. I also now take piano and guitar and am making youtube videos of my own (I just have to edit and remake some parts and I'll then post my link and stuff).

That's it. I now will be screaming in a corner as I have to wait 5 or 6 hours until it's time to see them!