Chapter 16: We Need to Leave and We Need to Leave Now

Shut up I know it's a long title. Also, almost 600 reads already?! That's crazy, I had only 500 last chapter!

Your POV:

"...Hide." I tell Dan, he can't get hurt, I won't let him get hurt.  I rush Dan to the fire escape and make him go out, "If you hear me say 'Dead', call the police. That's our safe word. For now, get home and stay safe." He nods, telling me he knows and that he will be silent.

"OPEN THE DOOR (Y/N)!" Andy is still yelling, but Dan is finally out of sight. I rush to the door.

"Leave, now." My voice is harsh, and firm as it goes through the door.

"Now, why would I do that. I've lost you one to many times and I don't want to loose you again." The door nob shakes. "Let. Me. In."

"No, go away before I call the police and have you arrested before your concerts!" Tears threaten to spill. The door is the harshly opened, and hits me right on the forehead. "Ahh fuck ah shit that hurts." I whisper while holding my head, blood slowly hitting the floor. 

Andy then does something I didn't expect, he just hugs me and doesn't let go. "Your mine, and I can't ever loose you again." He whispers into my ear.

"To bad you already have," my voice shoots at him like vile. With that, he grabs my face an kisses my cheeks, I guess he knows what will happen if he gets to violent. "Just leave, you're not welcome here, ever."

"(Y/n), I don't want to loose you. After all we've done together, I messed up. I messed up real bad. But Juliet is my girlfriend, and I still can't bare to loose you. Please stay with me, be friends. Just stay in my life, I don't want to loose you anymore," his eyes are now waterworks, and he just continues to hold me. I don't know what to do. 

"Andy. Let me go and we can talk, deal?"

"Oh thank god," he mumbles. We sit on my couch and start having a civil conversation. He is forced to stay with Juliet because of management, and loosing me took a tole on Andy and his reputation.

"Andy, I will never get back together with you know that, but I am willing to try being friends." Maybe this will calm him down. 

"Really?" He chokes out. I nod, and he just embraces me again.

"For now, you need to go. You've done a lot to me and it is going to be hard to forgive you. I don't feel safe around you, so go. You have my email, and that's all you're getting."

"(Y/n)-"

"No, get out." I point to the door, and he leaves. After 5 minutes I hear Dan again.

Dan's POV:

"Oh thank god you're okay!" I ran and hugged (Y/n).

"I know how to handle things, it's mainly to make the person think they've won. Did you get back okay?"

"I'm not dead yet am I?" She laughs at my remark, her eyes shinning and lighting up the room, with a beautiful smile following.

"Oh, I best get somewhere safe, I'll have to leave tomorrow since he knows where I live!" Her eyes are now filled with worry, and I speak up.

"Stay with me and Phil until you leave, Andy doesn't even know we exist, you'll be safer."

"R-really? You'd do that for me?" I nod. "Oh thank you, thank you thank you thank you!" She crushes me in a hug. I hug her back, loving the warmth she emits, I smile into the hug. 

"Why don't we get your stuff and I'll double check with Phil, okay?" I ask.

"That sounds fine by me, I just have to grab my everyday necessities, so I'll be quick!" She runs off and I pull out my phone.

Dan: Hey Phil, so (Y/n) has a stalker, other than myself, and I think it's best if we keep her safe at our place until she flies out to America, does that sound okay?

Just 5 minutes later, I get a response 

Phil: Sure why not, its only for a day or two

Dan: Thank you!

Yes! She will be at our house until she leaves-

"Okay, I got all my things and bought my ticket. Is it okay with Phil?" (Y/n) interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes, Phil said it was fine. What about Jay?"

"He'll be fine here for a day. I check with him." Her bag is now slung around her whole body, from the top of her head to her thighs.

"Want some help?" She looks like she's carrying to much. 

"Um, can you just carry my laptop bag?" She asked me so sweetly, as if ashamed I would carry it for her, and I grab her bag. I motion for her to follow me up the stairs, and we reach my flat.

"Would you rather sleep of the couch or the foldable bed?" I feel bad, maybe I should take the couch for the night, "You know what you can just take my bed, I sleep out here."

"No no, I couldn't do that. I'm fine on the couch!" We have a min argument, until deciding she would take the couch. She would not back down, and had an amazing 'win,' this just goes to show what a horrible lawyer I would have been.

"If that's the case, you can keep your stuff in my room; at least." She nods and I bring her to my room.

"This is really nice, Oh! You play piano?" Her face lights up.

"I do, in fact, you sing and play guitar right?"

"Yep. Can you play for me I haven't seen a piano in forever." She sits on the bench, and I sit next to her, hitting each note, until her hands join mine. We play together, and she starts humming, and it sounds beautiful. We play 'Fixing you' by Coldplay together and she eventually sings. When we finish, I can't help but be awestruck by her voice. "Have you never heard me sing before?"

"No, I haven,t. But that was amazing!" Her face goes beat red.

"Th-thank you," her stutters are so cute.

"It's almost dinner, come on, lets get something." I instinctively hold out my hand, and she grabs it.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

And our fingers intertwine without either of us noticing, and all I can think of is how hard I've fallen for this girl.

How much I love her, ever since we kissed. 

I want to feel her soft lips on mine again.

A/n: I'm going to do a questions thing where you choose and it effects your story.

Are you going to forgive Andy?

Or are you forever going to be the runaway?

Whichever has the most comments, I will add. You have 1 week to vote.