Chapter 7.5: Need to know Info

Okay so this isn't really an authors note, just something the reader needs to know for further reading. If you haven't seen, the reader doesn't have a dad. She always leans on other male characters because she never had a loving male figure in her life. This will be shown in many chapters, hence the reason she's mad but still loving to Jay, how her and Brendon are so close, how her and Zander and closer than her and Ivy. In further chapters, reader needs male love and it can be hard on her without one, so she always will look for a male figure to keep her grounded.

Another thing they many or may not need to be said is, the reader has trust issues, and this will be used against her in every chapter, it may be minor or major in the development key. Any half chapters will be key information on characters and will be posted every other day.

I will soon be getting my own laptop and will post a full chapter on every odd day, and half chapters will be posted on every even day. Once I get my laptop, I'll always be posting, but due to me not having one, I have to use my parents or the big monitors we have, which aren't that good. And my parents also have to work constantly, so it can be tough for me. School isn't a bother, homework doesn't kill me so, yea, that's about it! This new chapter was so hard to write for, so I'll post it sometime tomorrow.  Thanks for reading!