Chapter 8: Interviews and New Friends

Just a quick A/n: OMG new Harry Potter book, and I pre-ordered it. I also just got Rick Riordan's new book, "Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard," which means Thor and Loki and I'm so excited to read it! Now, onto the story! Also I just got my macbook! A quick thank you for the 200 views

Your POV:

"Bryan Stars?"

"Yes, he documents his interviews on youtube and he's pretty kind. It's just going to be you in the interview though, because Ivy and Zander went to run to family members. Their brother called and they needed to rush for a few days." He informs me, and I nod, no questions because I need to run and change, I feel all sweaty.

I rush towards the trailer and got dressed into something I wouldn't normally wear, but I felt confident(the picture^ without the hat).

I rushed out of my trailer to be met with a very red male with short curly hair, "Hi, I'm (Y/n). Are you Bryan?"

"I am, and I'll be interviewing you shortly, where are the rest of your band members?" His voice was squeaky and cracked

"I'm a one man band today, they had some family business to attend to, sorry!" I quickly apologize.

"It's fine," He beams a smile, "The camera should be rolling in 3, 2, 1! Hello everyone today I am here with the lovely (Y/n) from Haven's Haze, now, (Y/n), did you know your band is one of the highest grown this year?"

"All thanks to me and my amazingness!"

"Seeing as you were the person to start the band, yes, I shall bask in your glory queen!"

"I actually didn't start it, Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack did, I was kinda shoved into a bus and told to sing."

"My mother did that when I was little."

"Prostitution?"

"Prostitution." And we both laugh, him continuing with another question, "What is one of you and your friends biggest inside joke and why?"

I immediately start laughing and I do a small head nod until it turns into a big one causing me to burst out, "So the story behind that was my friend never learned to do the sexy head nod thing, so we would make fun of her by our necks going weirder and weirder. My other is a nickname from my dear cousin, Boob. His phone always auto correct my nickname, Boo or BooBoo, to boobs." Bryan was laughing along.

"Okay, that's great, I don't really have friends so I can connect with you on that level but--"

"AHH bee, run for your life!" I quickly ran away in a brave fashion.

"Whaa- AH" We get the bee out and laugh it off, continuing the interview with questions about Harry Potter and my music style, until a random Andy Biersack appeared. He joined into the interview casually and when the hour was up, I just stayed and chatted with the two as I was all alone until the twins come back. The sun was lowering so I traded contact information with the two and went back to my trailer, where I was meet with a frantic Brendon.

"What's wrong Brendon?"

"You didn't answer your phone, where were you!"

"Just talking, are you jealous," I hugged his shoulder.

"What, no. Come on, lets get something to eat." I followed Brendon, who was followed by cameras.

"You should call and let Sarah know that we are just friends, the internet may try and make things bad..." I whisper. He nods and calls up his lovely girlfriend. We eventually got some chipotle and continued talking about our next state, "So, I'm heading to Oregon, where are you going?" I ask.

"We go straight to Washington, we've already been to Oregon, so I think out next meet up state is in," He ponders for a second, "Arizona."

"But I won't be in Arizona until the 28th, that's a whole month away!" I really don't want to see him off...

"I know, but then we have New Mexico and Colorado together-"

"Then I don't see you for another month."

"Yeah, I know it sucks, but you have Oregon and Idaho with Black Veil Brides, you'll connect with them fast-"

"Brendon, I'll miss you. I'm always with you, we've become really close and I don't know what I'll do-"

"(Y/n), listen. I promise you'll be fine. I'll message you constantly, and you can come to every show that we overlap with," He try to calm me down, I just freak more and just end up hugging him. Tears pouring down my face and he rubs my back. Eventually I calm down, and we walk into the area where my bunk is. The twins said they'd be back before 5am. 

"Brendon?" My eyes look up from his shoulder, him looking down on me.

"Yeah?"

"Want to make a youtube video with me!" My voice cracks, but it's full of hope. He nods, a smile lurking on his lips. I set up my area, "Hello lovies! So the tour has been going great, but I was feeling homesick for the hours of editing," I wink at the camera, "Today we will be playing... Call of Duty, cause that's all I have on my laptop." We situate ourselves and start playing, me loosing by two. 

We play and play making funny comments and all around goofing off, and in the end, I fall asleep on him when we finished. I must have cried in my sleep because when I woke up, I felt the warmth of a bed, not the warmth of Brendon. Right, he's in Washington. 

I crawl back in bead and pull up a book, getting engaged in the cute romances and the fun adventure, drifting off into another world. I never want to leave, I want to be in this story itself, if it's the only way I can feel loved, then let it be-

My thoughts were soon interrupted,

"(Y/n), you in here? It's Andy, I enjoyed talking to you yesterday and Brendon said it's be best if I was here for you--Oh my god, were you crying?"

"Sorry, I have attachment issues," I wipe a tear as my voice cracks, him sitting next to me.

"I'll always be here, so why don't we just lay down and get you happy again," His gentle smile is all I need to be convinced, and I move over so he can lay next to me. We end up cuddling and sharing stories of our tour so far, until he suddenly leans in.

And our lips connect.