Chapter 13: Andy?

Your Pov:

After school the tour ended, I was well known at school and constantly harassed for know Brendon Urie, and Andy Biersack. I ended up finishing my year online because going to school was painful, but now its summer.

Jaken and I have started pack for LA, he found an apartment for him, Zander, and Ivy that is close by to where Andy is. I am moving in with Andy, and I decided to surprise him today. I hop in my car and Zander is beside me. Ivy and Jaken are taking the moving van. Here goes a three hour trip due to traffic...

*

*

*

I finally made it, and was dropped of by Zander. I have a key, Andy had given it to me on January 5th. I set my boxes down and open the door.

"Andy?" I call out soon after hearing moans. I tip toe into his bedroom and open the door. "Andy... HOW COULD YOU!" I scream after seeing him in bed with another girl. This was the new artist Juliet Simms, she was beautiful and kind, but how could Andy sleep with her while still with me.

"(Y/n), it's not what you thing."

"Really cause I think you're nude with another girl. Goodbye Andy." His name leaves my mouth with disgust, and I throw the key on the floor. "Forget I exist you dick." I run.

I ran out of the house and called Jaken to pick me up at a near by gas station. And didn't chase after me, he just stood there and went back to fucking Juliet. Jaken didn't answer, and I tried everone else. No one answered.

I called Brendon and filled him in on the information, and he reminded me, "Doesn't Byran Stars live in LA?" I was so grateful he had reminded me, I thanked him as he swore he would kill Andy and visit me as soon as possible.

I dialed in Bryans number, my voice choked and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Bryan?"

"(Y/n)?"

"Can you pick me up, I-I don't have a place to go."

"Sure where are you?"

"I'm at a gas station, near a pet shop."

"I know where that is. Why are you in LA?"

"I went to move in with Andy, but instead found him with another girl," My voice continuously cracks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. We can talk immediately when I pick you up, I'm out of the door now."

"Thank you so much Bryan," tears would not stop falling, but now some where from happiness.

Within ten minutes, Bryan's car was in my sights. I hopped in and was engulfed in a hug. He took me to the apartment he had and he was comforting me. His arm was around my shoulders rubbing my arm up and down.

"Bryan, I don't know how to thank you." I was so happy he answered.

"Why don't you get some sleep."

"I'm not tired..."

"Do you want to make a video together?"

"Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun, let me clean up my tears," I rush off to the bathroom, the door was open, and he nodded. I ran back out and he was already set up. "So, what are we doing?"

"How about a Q and A, it's easy enough."

"Alright, I'll tweet about it." We both brought out a laptop and tweeted for questions, and soon got them.

He turned on the camera and spoke, "Hello everyone, today I am joined with the lovely (Y/n) from Haven's Haze, and you may have seen our interview together or her own channel. Today we are doing a Q&A with questions from twitter. Lets read,

'(Y/n), how are you doing with the tour being over?'"

"Oh I recently finished school and moved out to LA, but I miss Brendon, Alex, and Jack. 'Bryan, are you starting a collab channel?'"

"Yes I am and it's called My Digital Escape. '(Y/n), how are you and Andy?" Bryan's voice trailed off.

"I broke up with him." I state coldly and flat, the words flying out of my mouth full of disgust.

Bryan and I continue on until we finish about ten questions each. When we were done, we were laughing our heads off and fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up with 20 calls. 3 from Jaken, 2 from Zander, 4 from Ivy, 6 from Brendon, 2 from Alex, 2 from Jack, 6 from Andy. I called Jaken first, since he was with Ivy and Zander.

"Hey, I'm okay. Bryan came and picked me up and I spent the night with him." He was freaking out and told me he was going to pick as soon as he finished breakfast. He told Ivy and Zander the situation, and they would come with him. Next, I called Brendon.

"Ready to talk?" Was his opening line.

"Yea, so I found Andy sleeping with another girl, even when he would call me every day and asked me to move in with him. It's so stupid, and I don't blame the girl, I bet she didn't know or care since they kept fucking straight after."

"I'll come down to LA in a week, I need to be there for a photoshoot anyways, so I can hang out with you, okay?"

"See you then!" And we hung up. Finally I called Alex and Jack, since they were with the whole band.

"Hey guys." My voice falters.

"We saw Bryan's video, what happened?" Alex's voice was filled with concern. I explain everything,

"We'll be in LA in 3 days, we can hang out and talk shit about him, that sound good?"

"Yes you don't even know." That was the end of out conversation, and I heard a 'ring' from the door.

Jaken! I rush to the door, Bryan by my side.

"Jaken!" I say out of breath, being engulfed in a hug and soothing whispering of 'sorry.' I thanked Bryan and said my goodbyes, I was even asked to be a part of My Digital Escape.

I was in the car and happily in the back with Ivy, Jaken driving. Luckily, the apartment was huge with two large bedrooms that could easily fit four people. I would share a room with Jaken, since he was the one with a room to himself. I got all settled in, and the day was still young, it was 3pm.

"Jaken?"

"Yes?"

"Can we play video games?"

"Sure, what do you want to-"

"Super Smash Brawl." I look into his eyes, and he just laughs.

"Alright, lets go to the living room." We head over to the living room and sit down--

'RING' goes our doorbell. "I'll get it!" I announce. I rush to the door and open it, "Hello-"

"(Y/n) oh god I'm so sorry." Andy speaks.

"Oh. It's you." I spit. I slam the door and lock it, walking back to the living room. Andy seems to be pounding in the door, not leaving, scream profanities a me. I call the police, notifying them I am getting threatened by a man outside of my door.

Ten minutes later, I hear sirens and the knocking stops abruptly.

A/n: I meet Bryan! And everyone else, it was amazing! They were so sweet and kind and I was very noticeable in the crowd that I would get a shirt and picked many times when it came to singing or joking or just more hugs. Jeydon's hugs are the best, but Shannon is the sweetest. I was also hit on by the bass player and I'm not gonna lie he's hot. Anyways see you next chapter!