Prologue

Prologue:

I was scarred. My sisters and I hid under my bed since it was the biggest. I held my little sister close to my body. My older sister was typing something on her phone and she was shaking extremely badly. Our parents were once again arguing. Things where being thrown. Things where being yelled. My mother was getting a divorce from him and he just happen to find out. My father was an alcoholic and very strong he scarred us all.

My names Charlie. I'm 17 almost turning 18, but that's in a few months. I love the color blue. My hairs a darker shade of black, just like my mothers. My eyes are light green with a black ring around the outside of them. They looked cool but they came from my dad. My sisters eyes were the same as mine. I was a good student in school and I was in sports. I was the perfect child. So were my sisters.

My older sisters name is Darcy. She's 19. Even though she's 19 she was often here. She normally came here after a fight with her boyfriend. Today she happened to be here. Her hair was a dark brown just like our fathers. She was smart and was enrolled in college.

My little sisters name is Jesy. She was 9 and really hyper most of the time. When she was born our family was normal. But father started to cheat on our mum. We knew but didn't know how to tell any one so we just let it fall. Jesy's hair was long and a mix between our parents. She was a really pretty girl.

We live in Mullingar, Ireland. We have a lot of gangs here, its actually really dangerous to be by your self after certain times of the day.  I wasn't scared of that but at the same time I wasn't stupid.