Chapter 14

I woke up to light streaming through the window into the room. But I didn't recognize the room. I quickly sat up only to trigger my headache into action. I heard a throaty grunt beside me. Niall. I screamed and quickly jumped out of bed.

"Jesus Charlie calm down." Niall said standing up. His hair was facing in all sorts of directions.

"Why was I in your bed?" I asked him. He smirked and me and picked up the bottle of liquor from last night off of his floor.

"You got drunk last night and to make sure you didn't do anything stupid I brought you in here to sleep." he said. My heart rate slowed after he said this.

"Thanks then..." I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Oh and thanks for the show." he said winking. I sat there stunned.

"What 'show'" I asked him worried. He chuckled.

"You stripped out of your dress last night in front of me." he said. My eyes widened.

"I-I don't remember that." I said stuttering at little.

"Oh I do." he said. I fiddled with the hem of the large t-shirt he had gave me.

"Oh and Charlie, I know I've been being an ass and over reacted. I'll make it up to you." he said.

"How?" I asked him. He smirked and walked up beside me.

"Movie marathon tonight." he said. He hot breath his my face and smirked.

"Okay." I said. He smiled and then walked into the bathroom. Bathroom.

I felt my stomach churn all of a sudden. I started to run to the nearest bathroom. When I did I quickly threw the toilet seat up and threw everything inside me up. The wicked taste stayed in my mouth as I flushed the horrible sight down.

"That must be one wicked hangover." I heard Niall say. I nodded and looked at him. He had a glass of water and a pill bottle in his hands. I smiled at him as he walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me. He handed me a couple pills and the water, which I happily took, and then he rubbed tiny circles into my back.

"Why didn't I have to get drunk?" I whined resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and shrugged.

"I don't know." he said. He throbbing pain in my head began to ease and my stomach didn't flip and flop anymore.

"Wanna go into the living room?" he asked me. I nodded and began to stand up.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. I looked at him.

"Walking to the living room." I told him.

"No princess of mine will walk." he said. I gave him a puzzle look and then I watched him walked towards me.

He scooped me up bridal style and walked me into the living room. He giggled as he sat me down on his lap. He flicked on the Tv and the news was on.

"Harry Styles has just been arrested for the selling and buying of heroin and marijuana." the news reporter said.

"Dammit Harry." Niall said under his breath.

"Are you going to help him?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"He wont get caught with it in his system for when they have to let him go. He doesn't do drugs." Niall said. I nodded and he quickly changed the channel.

I rested my head on his chest and the thudding of his heart began to ease my headache as well. My eyes began trailing his tattoos again. Before I knew what I was actually doing I traced the tattoos on his right arm.

"Are you having fun?" he asked me. I felt the heat creep to my cheeks and I nodded, not taking my finger away from his tats.

"Niall, why do you have so many tattoos?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I guess it felt right, when were you going to tell us you had a Iris tattoo?" he challenged.

"It means a lot to me." I said flipping over my wrist to show the tattoo I had gotten two years ago.

"Oh, so when do you want to get that other tattoo?" he asked me. I smiled and then looked at him.

"How about tonight?" I asked. He smiled.

"Okay, so no movie night?" he asked.

"Oh my lord. Of course we're going to watch movies!" I said dramatically.

"Just checking." he said.

--------------------------------------------------------Tattoo getting------------------------------------------------

"Niall this hurts." I snapped at him. He chuckled and held my smaller hand tighter in his larger hand.

The needle was placed back into my skin for the finishing touches. We've been here for about an hour. I had gotten a small anchor on my side.  I really liked it. It fit my well.

 "Well we're done. That will be about 100 dollars." he said. I nodded and took out my wallet.

"Hold on princess. Let me get this one." Niall said. He pushed me behind him and he quickly gave the money to the man.

"Niall that isn't fair." I whined when we left the tattoo shop.

"To bad." he said. I glared at him but slid into his car.

"So movie night?" I asked him. He chuckled and nodded.

We made our way through town and soon we pulled into the parking lot. He helped me up to our flat and pulled me into the living room. I sat down on the couch and we went into the kitchen to grab things.

He came out with a six back of beer and some candy and popcorn. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed one of my fuzzy blankets and changed into pajamas and then went back out into the room.

Niall already started on his six pack of beer and shoved handfuls of popcorn into his mouth. I sat on the opposite side of the couch and we began watching the movie.

About half way through Iron Man, Niall pulled my body next to his. I tensed up at his touch and he noticed but didn't move.

"Why are you scared of me?" he asked me. I didn't answer.

"Charlie why are you scared of me?" he repeated.

"Cause you're one of the most dangerous people in Ireland..." I said. He sighed and then pulled me onto his lap.

"I wont hurt you. Ever." he whispered into my ear.

If only I could believe him. After my father said that to my sister and I everything seemed perfect until the beatings started. Was Niall like my father?

No, maybe, im not sure. But I shouldn't just trust that he wouldn't hurt me. Everyone gets hurt once in a while. Especially me...

________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating. But I've been REALLY busy. ya know? Plus schools starting in a few weeks... Yeah... Soo how did you like this chapter? Terrible, I know. ~Nemo.