Chapter 16

The bacon popped and sizzled in the pan and occasionally I got hit with the scolding hot grease. My arm was filled with little red marks indicating that I was being burned. I flipped the eggs and then shoved the bread into the toaster.

I thought it would be a good idea to make breakfast so that Niall and I could talk about university which I start next week. I was going to learn to become a photographer. It was what I loved to do but ever since Niall showed up I wasn't able to do it often.

Niall had a spare bedroom in here and I was thinking about asking him if I could transform it into a photography room. But knowing Niall he probably wouldn't allow me too.

I took the bacon from the pan and set it on a paper covered plate. The eggs went straight to Nialls and I's plates. The toast popped out of the toaster and I quickly buttered them and set them along with the other pieces on our plates. Soon I heard the padding of Nialls feet come down the hallway. I set the plates on the island and began looking for forks.

"Morning babe." Niall said kissing my cheek. I smiled and spun around. He smiled and took a fork from my hand and then went to eat his breakfast. I smiled and then joined him.

"Niall I have to talk to you about a few things." I told him. He looked up signaling for me to continue.

"Well I wanted to know if I could turn your spare room into a photography studio to help with university. Oh and next week I start university..." I said. He continued to look at me.

"Okay." he said. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah I mean if I didn't let you use it you would have to rent someplace and I wanna spend time with you." he said nodding. 

"Thank you babe." I said walking over and hugging him. He chuckled and then we continued to eat our breakfast.   

After our breakfast I got in the shower and then got dressed in a skirt with a cute matching shirt. I slipped on my combat boots and then loosely curled my hair and put on basic makeup. After checking myself in the mirror I grabbed everything I would need and walked out my bedroom door and into Nialls bedroom.

He stood in front of his closet with only a pair of pants on. I bit my lip and looked up and down his perfect body. Before I knew it his eyes met mine and he had a small smirk playing the corners of his lips.

"Like what you see?" he asked me.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I nodded before fully thinking. He chuckled and threw on a random shirt before walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around my small waist and he rested his forehead on my own.

"Lets get going." I said pressing my hand on his chest. He pursed his lips and nodded before he pulled away from me.

We walked out of his flat and I searched the lot for my car. Once I found it I smiled and lead him towards the vehicle. He tried to get away from me but I tightened my grip on him before I shoved him into the passengers seat. I heard him scoff, obviously mad that I had made him get into my car instead of taking his motorcycle.

"Why couldn't we have taken my bike?" he asked. I shrugged and pulled out of the lot.

"Cause I have to shop for things for my new studio and for a few cameras." I simply told him as I quickly pulled on to the highway.

After a while the silence began to kill me and I flipped on the radio. Holy Grail by Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake was beginning. I tapped along to the beat of the song and Niall looked out the window. My eyes continued to flicker towards him every once in a while. Ever since I told him that I was starting university soon he's seemed upset or whatever.