Chapter 10

Noises filled the room as I awoke. I knew that I was the last wake, I always was. I sat up and ran my fingers through my messy bed head. I looked around and saw that Charlie's bed was empty and a happy Jesy and Harry sat on it. I coughed and they turned around.

"Niall, mate Charlie's awake." Harry said smiling with every word. He wasn't even done with the sentence before I ran out of the room and to the gift shop. I wasn't going to let her slip away from me this time.

Charlie's p.o.v.~

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up in the bed and room I didn't recognize. Jesy's smaller body was curled up against mine. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Niall was asleep on one of the couches and some other person was sleep on the other couch. I shook Jesy so she was awake and her eyes twinkled at the sight of me.

"Charlie you're awake!" she squealed. The curly haired boy jumped awake and looked over at me. His eyes were a darker green then my own. His hair was a bunch of little brown ringlets. He smiled at me and walked over. He threw his arms around me which startled me at first but I hugged him back.

"Who are you?" I asked him. My voice was a little scratchy for a reason that I didn't know of.

"My names Harry Styles, I'm one of Nialls friends." he said. I nodded and pulled away so Jesy could hug me. Harry left to go get the doctor and I pulled out my phone.

I had at least fifty-seven text messages from my friends and about thirty missed calls. My Twitter was blown up and so was my Instagram and Facebook. I called my grandmum so I could have her bring me my favorite outfit. She was excited to hear my voice after a while. Whatever that meant.

When she got here she had to leave which was sad and I hugged her and thanked her again. I went into the bathroom and slipped on the jeans and top as well as the black heels. I put on a little make up and searched through the bag and found my hair brush. I brushed out my hair so it fell in little waves down my back. When I was finally happy with my reflection I stepped out of the bathroom to find Niall was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked Harry. He shrugged and smiled and hit his hand over his pocket.

"He cant leave cause I have his keys." I smiled at what he said and I stood in front of the full length mirror that stood in my room.

"Why happened to you sissy?" Jesy asked me. I spun around to face Jesy. Harry had his larger hand over Jesy's smaller mouth. I looked at them then back at the mirror.

I looked at my arms and face. They were slightly bruised and scars were scattered over my body. My eyes began to water as the memories of Austin flooded back to me. My knees grew to weak to stand and I just fell to the ground and sobbed into my hands. My mascara was probably running by now. But the memories hurt.

"Jesy I-I g-got hurt." I stuttered out. I heard the door click open then shut again. A pair of arms incased my in their hold. I looked up and I met Nialls eyes. They were a gorgeous light blue. His hair was still messy from sleeping.

"Its okay, Love." he whispered into my ear. I nodded and hugged him back.

"Niall is Austin in jail yet?" I asked him. He looked shocked, then his light blue eyes darkened at what I just said.

"Austin did that to you?" he asked me. I nodded and looked at the ground. Niall lifted my chin so I was eye to eye with him. He kissed my nose and I scrunched it back making Niall laugh. He stood up and offered his hand out to me.

When I didn't take it his offer his sighed looked at Harry who was smiling at me. Then he sent a wink my way and Niall lifted me onto his shoulder. I pounded my fists on his back.