Chapter 4

Jesy and I just strolled through out the mall, occasionally going into a store and buying things. But some how we managed to buy fifteen outfits each and a lot of shoes. Finally we went to put our bags out into the car and made our way back into the mall. It was about 5 at night. I ended up taking her to a restaurant located in the mall for dinner. She got chicken tenders and I got a simple burger. After we both ate I drove her over to my grandparents to stay with my mum while she was copping with the whole thing over my sisters death and my fathers arresting. She's going to stay with our grandparents for a while to make sure she doesn't snap on us. I completely understood. After I left Jesy in the caring hands of my grandparents I drove home.

I stepped into the quiet house and set my keys down onto the counter and flicked on the lights. I gasped when I saw there was I note surrounded by flower petals on the counter. I smiled a little bit and picked up the note.

I know im a bad boy. But could you give me a chance to win your heart over? I'll pick you up at 6 pm tomorrow, wear a dress. Look breathtaking, even though you already do.

~Niallxx

I read the note over and over again. Niall was taking me out tomorrow. And I had to go out with him tomorrow. What was that bad boy up too?

Niall's p.o.v.~

I quickly pull into Charlie's drive way and got out. I practically ran into the house, which was unlocked, and pulled out the note and bag of flower petals from my pocket. Knowing I didn't have much time I just set the petals in a quick heart design and then set the note in the middle of it. I checked the time and mentally kicked my self for taking so long. Quickly grabbing the bag of left over flower petals and I ran out to my car before they got back home. I pulled out of the drive way and sped down the road in order to not get caught.

After a while of random driving I pulled into Harrys apartments parking lot and went up to visit him. As I walked up the stairs I earned a few glares. I never really liked what I did, I just got sucked up into it. Being in the gangs, drinking all night, partying every weekend. No wonder why Charlie didn't like me. I was just trouble.

"Harry." I asked as I walking into the apartment. I heard shuffling in the kitchen and I started to make my way.

"Niall." Harry said, he was doing heroine. 

Harry went to rehab for months after getting caught with the stuff at a late night party once. He's only been out for about three months. He gets tattoos to cover the scars from all the times he's shot up. No one every asks questions about him. They all know. But they don't dare tell.

"Harry why are you shooting up?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I couldn't help it Niall, its like you not getting tats all the time." he said, setting down the needle and gripping the counter.

"Okay." I said not really caring anymore. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pop and sat down at the island occasionally sipping at it. My eyes found there way to my tattoo covered arms. Everyone of them had a story behind them. Some of those stories were stupid. I felt my phone vibrate against leg and I pulled it out to see Charlie's name appear on the screen. I opened the text and read it.

Charlie: Niall where are we going?

I laughed at this text and Harry noticed. He smirked at me, I knew he was high but it didn't even effect him anymore.

"Niall has a girlfriend." he said laughed. I scoffed.

"Not yet I don't." I said to him.

I ended up replying to her text. My thumbs did a little circle dance over the keyboard trying to figure out what I should say.

Niall: Its a surprise, don't look like a slut though. No clubbing yet.

I smirked at the text and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. I knew her whole story, I ended up figuring it out. Her sister was killed less then an hour before I found her lost in the ghetto. I scared her, not knowing that happened. Later that day she still hadn't gone home and on my way to a friends house I heard her painful screams ring through the alley ways. She was a pained girl, and for once it pained me. I didn't understand it.

"Im going home Harry." I said to him before leaving the kitchen.

"Bye Niall." he called and he took care of everything and began looking for his shoes. He was probably going out tonight. I stepped out of the complex and I was hit by the heavy humid night air. I coughed and made my way to my car. I pulled out and went to McDonalds for dinner. Then I ended up going home and staying home.

*Night of the date*

I stepped out of the shower. The house was empty and my mum didn't know about the date yet. I looked through my closet in search of a dress to wear for tonight. I ended up choosing a light pink dress that stopped a few inches above the knee. I picked white pumps to go along with it. I had a pink and white mixed eye shadow and pink lip gloss and a pink eyeliner and some mascara.

After everything was set I smiled at the finished produce and fixed the curly ringlets around my face and grabbed my purse, phone, and jacket. It was nearing 6 and I set on the counter eating an apple waiting for Niall to show up.

I sat there waiting and waiting. It was now 6:30 and I was starting to feel like this date wasn't going to happen. I left my spot on the counter and looked out the window. The street was empty and I sighed. Why give the bad boy a chance when he couldn't even do this?

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Comment, Vote, do whatever you want. Follow me <333