Chapter 7

"Charlie, wake up please?" I heard a deep voice say. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Austin standing over my body. He handed my a tissue and sat down on the floor in front of my body.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I just wanted to apologize for leaving things like that. And to answer your question, No im not going to date her. Our friendship means way to much to me." he said smiling. I smiled back and then looked at the tissue.

"Why did you give me a tissue?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"When I came in here I heard you crying. What's wrong?" he asked me. When I didn't answer his eyes traveled at the note in my hand. He slowly took the note from me and read it. Worry flashed through his eyes and then he stood up and hugged me.

"Thanks I needed that." I whispered. He pulled back and smiled.

"Anything for you." he said and then he kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him. He chuckled as he tried to release me. But he ended up failing so he walked around with me still attached to him.

"I want to go out Aussie." I whined. I heard his deep chuckle and he finally got my body off of his.

"Where to?" he asked. I took this in deep thought.

"McDonalds and then ice cream then lastly to the lite up park." I said. He thought for a moment then agreed. I squealed and then ran up stairs to change into a pair of white leggings and a baby blue summer dress and then a pair of white flats. I pinned my curly bangs back into a blue flower and put on some new makeup. Then I was ready.

I skipped down the stairs and was greeted by Austin. He laughed at how silly I was acting but it really didn't matter to me much. I surprised him when I jumped onto his back and pointed out the door to his car.

"Hurry Aussie!!" I yelled. He chuckled began walking towards the car. I jumped into the passengers seat and he closed the door behind me and then he got in and began driving toward McDonalds.

When we got there we pulled into the drive through and I got chicken nuggets and two things of fries and he got two burgers and two things of fries as well. When we pulled up the lady was shocked but she handed us our food and we paid then drove away munching on our dinner.

"This is perfect!" I squealed. He laughed and we began to rock out to music driving towards our next destination. The ice cream place. As normal I got a cookie dough flurry. Austin got a twist dipped in hardened chocolate. After we got our treats we began to eat them. Half way through mine my phone rang. Nialls name flashed across the screen. I haven't heard from him since the fight the other night.

"Hello?" I answered into the phone with a little to much attitude then I was going for. He chuckled into the phone.

"Well hello to you to." he said. I glared into the phone.

"What do you even want Niall?" I asked him.

"I want to make it up to you." he said. I laughed.

"Im busy, bye Niall." I asked. Before he even had time to argue I hung up the phone. Austin watched me shove it back into my pocket and I began to eat my ice cream.

"What was th-" I cut him off by putting up my hand.

"Niall, just forget about it." I simply said. He nodded and we got up to walk back to the car finishing off our ice creams. I slide into the seat and laid my head back and we started towards the lite up park.

Its a park that had lights and lanterns everywhere. The lake was filled with waterproof lights and the sidewalk was lined with lights. But they weren't just the same colored boring lights. All the lights had different colors to go along with them and they changed colors. It was a pretty cool place.

We pulled up and it wasn't busy but yet at the same time it wasn't packed. We paid intermission, here you had to pay to go in cause it was just that cool, and then we walked in. I went straight to the lake and sat on a wooden swing and looked out into the distance. The sun was almost set and it looked beautiful in my eyes.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" Austin said sitting next to me. I nodded and looked at him. He was watching the rest of the sun set. Then he turned his head and we locked eyes. I couldn't describe what I felt. It was like little bombs bursting inside me. Before we knew it we were leaning forward. Our lips connected and they fitted perfectly together. Soon they moved to the rhythm of the soft music in the background.

"Charlie?!" I heard someone yell. I broke the kiss and Niall stood behind us. Austin's cheeks turned red and then he realized what was about to happen.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" I asked him. He looked madder then ever. His face was a beat red then he calmed down. As he walked towards us.

"I could ask you the same thing. How could you Charlie?" he asked me. His eyes were clouded over like he was about to cry.

"Niall, I don't know how I feel anymore." I told him. Austin looked disappointed in my answer. I looked at Niall and seen something I probably wasn't suppose to see. A single tears fell from his eye. I stood up and walked towards him. I slowly gave him a hug. He accepted it and cried into my neck.

"I really do like you Charlie. But I knew winning you over would be hard. Especially if it was for you to love me." he whispered.  

And with that I felt my heart drop to my stomach. He was trying and I wouldn't allow him to. I broke the hug and wiped away his tears and kissed the tip of his nose. Then I turned towards Austin.

"Austin, can you just go home now. I'll talk to you later." I told him. He nodded and he walked towards the exit. Never looking back.

"Charlie, im sorry about everything." Niall said.

"No im sorry. I wouldn't go out with you. And I know that's a huge mistake." I told him.

"Its fine, I wouldn't go on a date me either if I was you." he said.

"But now I want to go out with you. One night then I'll see if you're worth it." I told him. He smiled.

"Tomorrow night, six sharp." he said. I nodded and then I started to walk away.

"Bye." I called. I heard shuffling behind me.

"Wait! Let me give you a ride home." Niall said. I agreed and followed him out of the park. He lead me to a black range rover. I got into it and surprisingly it was really clean. He slide in soon and then we were off into the direction of my house. As the music played he tapped the beat of it on the steering wheel.

When we got there he lead me up to my door. I smiled to him and he smiled back.

"Thanks Niall." I said hugging him. Then as I was about to pull away he kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome princess." he said turning to walk away. I entered my house and locked the doors behind me.

Only one thing slipped into my mind. Austin or Niall?

_____________________________________________________________________

so guise how do you like it? Huh? I liked it. So nicknames? got any yet?