Chapter 13

"What's your hurry?" I asked him as he pulled me through the door which was now opened.

"I just want to actually have a good time with you." He said innocently. Bu I knew better.

Niall was far from innocent. Before I stumbled into his life he was a 'player' and slept around with girls like they were a toy.

"Chay, I need to ask you something important question." He announced. I nodded and be got down on one knee and held my hand carefully in his.

My thoughts all raced as my heart also did.

"Will you Charlie Santiago be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

________________________________________________________________

The words repeated in my head over and over again. The way he stormed out, the way he came into my room when he got back. The way we got along so well. Everything. It wouldn't leave the back of my mind. He wouldn't leave my mind.

Its been a week since the fight. I haven't really gone out of my room in a week. Every night he went out and brought some anorexic, beach blonde haired slut back home to try and make me jealous. He thought it did but it didn't.

What he didn't know was I was terrified of him. Ever since he just stormed out of the house like that I was scared and didn't know how to react. But could you blame a girl for not? I couldn't. He was a bad boy and I was a good girl. We were opposites. We couldn't get along for more then a week. How could we date?

I paced my room and picked up random objects and threw them at the wall in frustration. I couldn't explain why I was frustrated with this. Niall just wanted a toy to play with. When he gets bored then I'll be throw in some alley way alone. I couldn't let that happen to myself so I had to make sure I took my time answering him.

I looked at the clock and it flashed midnight in the neon green color. I sighed and step out of my room and tiptoed to the kitchen. As I rummaged through the cabinets I heard the door open and slam closed. My whole body tensed up as I heard the foot steps near. Before I could think I shut the cabinet and shuffled under the island in the open cabinet. It was bigger so I easily slipped in. I quickly and silently shut the doors but left a little crack to look through.

Niall appeared in the kitchen soon enough. My breath hitched in my throat as he neared the island. My eyes widened as he stopped only a few inches from me before he turned around and walked down the hall. He was probably going to check on me. But the thing was I wasn't in my room.

"Charlie?!" He yelled. I scrunched up further into the cabinet and squeezed my eyes shut. My breathing was fast but I got it to silence. He tore through the whole flat in search for me. After a while he grabbed his keys and he left the flat.

I shuffled out of the cabinet and ran to my room. If I was going to make this lie work I had to hurry. I slipped on a tight candy apple red dress and some makeup. To make it look like I partied I smudged the mascara and eye liner. I slipped on matching heels and then I finished off my look.

I stepped out of my room and then walked over to the couch. Niall would be back soon so I grabbed a bottle of liquor from my cabinet and I kicked off one of my heels and sat on the couch. As I waited for Niall to show up I actually began to drink the liquid.

After a while the burning in my throat eased and my vision got blurry with every second. Maybe this lie wouldn't be that hard in the first place.

I relaxed and laid on the couch. I was about three quarters of the way through the bottle of liquor before I heard the door click open then slam shut. My thoughts were gone so I just laid there on the couch waiting for the yelling and screaming match to begin. But it never did.

"Dear god Charlie you're okay." Niall said scooping my drunken body into him arms. I giggled as he sat down on the couch and sat my on his lap.

"Holy shit Chay, are you drunk?" he asked me.

"You bet your ass I am!" I said slurring. His eyes flashed worry and he spun me around so I was straddling him.

"Charlie why?" he asked me.

"Cause I can have fun too." I said pouting. He chuckled and picked my tiny body up and took me into his room.

"Here put these on." he said throwing a large pair of sweats at me and a shirt. I took them and stood up.

Then I did something that I didn't even ever plan on doing. I stripped out of my last heel and dress in front of Niall.

Niall's p.o.v.~

I looked at her as she stood up with my clothes in her arms. I opened my mouth to begin saying where my bathroom was but then she just stripped in front of me. She was pretty damn fit. I bit my lip as she winked at me and then put my clothes on.

She got into my bed and got under the covers almost instantly she fell asleep. I undressed then slid in beside her. I pulled her closer to my own body and felt her warmth seep into my skin. I was freezing due to the fact I was outside for almost two hours looking for her.

As I thought about the night I asked her out I began to realize what I did was stupid. All this week I put her through hell and I didn't even give her a chance to answer that important question.

Im such an ass.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys I might not update a lot. My familys having some problems at the moment. Also my friend Erin came back from Pennsylvania <3 We hung out already but im still gonna spend time with her. Forgive me? Okay? I love you guys. <3 ~Nemo