Chapter 12

"The baby was lost." She sadly said.

My whole world felt as it just fell on myself. I buried my head in Niall's chest. He held me as I cried.

My tears were of sadness and joy. Sadness cause I had a miscarriage and lost my baby. Joy because I wasn't going to have Austin's baby. Having his baby and him after me wouldn't make my life any easier. More like a living hell. Niall even agreed to father the baby at the age he was. I was 18 and not fit to rise a child yet.

"Thank you again Doctor." Niall said carrying my body out of the room.

The tears poured out of my eyes. I could tell Niall was getting weird stairs from people in the waiting room but I didn't really care. If they lost their baby too they would cry as well.

"Chay, please calm down." Niall said rubbing my back as he set me on the back o his bike.

I wiped away my tears and nodded. Niall got onto the bike and we began down the road to our home. The music from the radio played through the air as I took in the darkened scenery. 'Beside You' by 5sos played through the speakers. I rested my head on Niall's back and hummed along with the smooth rhythm of the slower song. I wanted so badly to just go to bed and restart the day. But I knew I couldn't.

For one I was on a motorcycle and two I didn't want to die today. Niall should have never taken us to that bar. He knew something wasn't going to go right and nothing did. We haven't even gone on an official first date yet. Something always happens.

"Charlie, we're home." Niall said over the noise.

I looked and noticed the familiar surroundings of Niall's, correction, our apartment building. I smiled to myself and sat up straighter on the bike. The noise was cut and the bike was parked as Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his flat. I giggled at his hurry to get there.

"What's your hurry?" I asked him as he pulled me through the door which was now opened.

"I just want to actually have a good time with you." He said innocently. Bu I knew better.

Niall was far from innocent. Before I stumbled into his life he was a 'player' and slept around with girls like they were a toy.

"Chay, I need to ask you something important question." He announced. I nodded and be got down on one knee and held my hand carefully in his.

My thoughts all raced as my heart also did.

"Will you Charlie Santiago be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I was stunned and my mind raced for words. My mouth was slightly open, already for the words to just spill out. But none left my mouth. I loved Niall and I needed him. But was I ready to date Mullingar's biggest bad boy?

Niall's p.o.v.~

I waited for her answer. But nothing came out of her mouth. My worry a from before washed over me and I began to panic. I stood up and grabbed my coat and stormed out of the door.

Why even bother with woman? They just leave you there with nothing to say.

I knew she was having trouble processing things at the moment but she should have just spit out an answer right then and there. It was a simple yes or no question.

It didn't matter anymore. I pulled up in front of the bar and get out of my car and step into the familiar place. The scent of alcohol lingered through the place and I smiled. I walked up to the bar and ordered a pint of there finest beer. I sat back and enjoyed the taste of it in my mouth.

I watched as couples or even complete drunken strangers grind on each other. They looked relaxed and loose. They looked actually happy.

I looked at the bar tender and he set another pint in front of me. I set my empty glass down and grabbed the full one and drank about half of it right there. The burning sensation in my throat relaxed my muscles and soon after about four more pints I was loosing my look on reality.