T W O

Park

I saw the window being opened at an inposible speed, and Harry flinging himself out of it. He does that a lot, now that I think about it.

"Park, oh my-what happened baby? Are you okay?"

He ran up to me and knelt down, cuppig my face gently in his hands, looking into my eyes.

I noticed his were red and puffy, and I immediately pushed myself up and connected my lips with his.

This kiss was nothing like our other kisses. This one was full of tears, and fear, and pure love.

One of my hands rested on his chest, and my other was on the back of his neck, gripping his hair like I would never be able to again. Who knows, I might not.

We both released each other, and I looked into his teary, vibrant green eyes. I smiled as I let off a sigh, and quickly brought him closer to me.

My arms wrapped tightly around his torso, and he held me with the same amount of urgency. He burried his face into my hair and sighed deeply.

"I love you so much," he cried, rocking me back and forth. I held him a little tighter, and released him.

I looked back into his eyes, and smiled slightly, "Yes, Harry."

He looked confused, and searched my face for a sign of what I was talking about.

"Are you okay Park?" He asked in a soft, caring voice. He placed his hands on my cheeks, and gave me a worried look.

I laughed a little, "Harry, I'm sorry I didn't get to answer you when you asked me, I got put into a black cloud."

He had the confused look for a few moments, then understood. "Oh- oh. Oh my God, Park!"

He took me back into another warming hug, and placed his lips on mine. We both smiled into it, and I could tell it was going somewhere.

I heard a groan from behind me, and hesitantly broke away from Harry. I turned around and saw that Nate was staring at us with tired eyes.

"Get a room," he said with a quiet voice.

I let off a small smile and sighed. I looked back to Harry, but he was already looking at me.

"Now, before I get the family..."

His arm wrapped around my waist quickly, and pulled me into him for another kiss.

~~~

After Harry and I kissed, we both helped Nate into the house. Once we placed him on the couch, Harry sat me down at the gigantic kitchen table.

He smiled down at me and held my hand tightly. "I love you Park."

I looked up at him and my heart swelled. I felt normal again, back to being myself with him.

"Nolan and Emma, where are they?" I asked standing up lightning fast.

Harry looked impressed, but he sat me back down. "If I'm correct, they're about to come through that door right... now."