F I F T E E N

Park

I choked on air as all my memories just suddenly appeared. Everything that has happened to me, all back in my head where it belongs. I didn't feel that emptiness that always chewed into my heart and soul all those weeks away. I finally felt like I had a place, and I felt the warmth and love that I didn't know I was missing when I was with Stefan.

I felt the tears pool into my eyes as I slowly looked down at Stefan, who looked petrified beneath me. I felt strange for a moment, my feelings seemed to be conflicting within me as I stared into his dead eyes. I saw a few teardrops fall from my eyes and onto his cheeks as I blinked.

Then I felt something else rise within me. A fire. My chest seemed to be burning and twisting itself as I narrowed my teary eyes at the piece of scum below me. I growled in the back of my throat and pushed my knee harder into his neck. His eyes became bright red, even though he still looked terrified of me.

I leaned down closer to him, our noses almost touching when I finally took a breath. "You know Stefan," I took another breath and sensed the fire in my chest dwindle, "you're not worth my effort."

I can swear on the Moon Goddess that I saw the heartbreak in his eyes as the last word slipped past my lips. But I didn't fucking care anymore.

I looked up at Liam, who was standing next to Harry, and blinked away some tears. "Please take our new guests to the basement and restrain them for me."

As soon as Louis and Niall had his arms, I got up and quickly grabbed Harry's arm. I pulled him to me and wrapped my arms around his neck. I began sobbing as his strong arms gripped my sides with the same amount of love and want and need and sadness.

He buried his face into my shoulder and let out a few shaky breaths as he clung onto me like his life depended on it. I couldn't believe after all we've been through, that it was going to be okay now. All of our problems were solved. No one was going try to ruin us anymore, all of the people who hated us were gone, or are going to be gone.

We were finally safe.

Finally, we pulled away from each other, but that was because James was yelling my name. I pulled away from Harry and spun to my right, seeing Liam and Nolan trying to take him into the house.

"Liam, Nolan, stop." I said loudly, walking forward, seeing the look of desperation on James' face. "He's not like Stefan and Cole." I said to both of them when I was closer. They looked skeptical, but listened to me and released James. I instantly took him into a hug, feelings so appreciative towards him. "Thank you. For everything."

"Of course."

I let him go and smiled at him before turning back to Harry. He looked so different from when I last saw him. His hair was cut short, and he obviously has not shaved for a while, and his clothes looked disheveled and messy, not like him at all.

I frowned as I got a good look at him. "Harry..." I whispered, frowning, walking up to him. "I'm here now. I'm back."

"You always leave me, Parker." He said lowly, looking deeply into my eyes. He slowly reached up to my face, but before touching my cheek, he pulled his hand away.

I frowned deeper and shook my head. "Harry it's sill me." I reached my hands up and curled his face. He inhaled deeply and suddenly started crying. "I'm right here baby." I whispered.